Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyou Kara Maou - is it good? - Minitokyo

Kyou Kara Maou - is it good?

Tagged under Kyou Kara Maou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

yeah...it's not shounen ai at all....only the novels are :D

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

it is very funny. though they say it is a shonen-ai but they dun show any of yaoi-ness. i would recommend watching this.

Signature

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

havnt seen it but want to

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

This is currently my favourite series. XD Honestly, in my point of view, there is no definate shounen-ai at all. There are hintings and such that fans and other people can just go "it's a shounen-ai moment" but it's all intepritated. There isn't even a couple, since the obvious shounen-ai one is only one-sided through out the series to where I've watched. (episode 49). As for how long this is, I think on the offical site it has up to episode 60 to be released so it's still on-going. XD Not too sure about it though.

It's just a really good series, full of laughs. You've GOT to love Morgif. If in times you are down, watching this will bring your mood right back up, I guarantee it. ^^

I love the show, if only for the fact that the Japanese VA who played Inuyasha's dad in the 3rd movie is the same who plays Gwendal which is a big plus in my books.

Signature

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

Kyo Kyo Maro is a great show. I already watch them about 44 chapters but the best are the strating :)

Kyou Kara Maou is a series that makes fun of shounen ai? Hmm...I don't know about that...KKM do HAVE shounen ai (boy's love) themes on it, and in my opinion, it's portrayed quite good. I saw 55 eps of it so far and there's definitely shounen ai stuff on it...of course, not strong and graphic like yaoi animes, but there are indication of boy x boy love in it (light) or one-sided boy x boy love, lol!. Anyway, if yaoi stuff is your cup of tea, then KKM isn't the one you want to watch.

It's funny. The first time I watched the series (only first 3 eps), I was like 'oh no, not another shounen ai series' and dropped it without a second thought. After reading some reviews much later, I started watching it again and have been obsessed with it ever since. It's basically a comedy series that involves shounen-ai but there are also plenty of other things going on so definitely give it a try first before deciding that the shounen stuff is too much for you ^_^

its awsome...'nuff said

i don't really think this series is considered as shounen-ai. for wolfram and yuri relationship, i don't think it's too intimate, therefore i don't really care about it. i prefer yuri to choose flurin in the end. they make a good combination.

but so far i really like this series. the art is good enough for me. the comedy is good so as the storyline. as for me, it's good enough compared too naruto's fillers. and i really recommend it to those who yet to watch it.

I have watched until chapter 57, and i think about the storyline getting more and more interesting. And i agree with langsakti about the comedy.

it's a great anime, at least i like it!

Is episode 78 the final episode of this series? No more seasons after that?

Yes episode 78 is the final episode. I also hope there's still more.

I have only read until episode 23 so there's not much of a plot or anything but its still good...its light and funny...plus all those fantasy stuff like magic and a different world...cant help but like it...not to mention the art is good too...

Oh yeah, I have to agree that morgif is really funny...hahah...currently I'm still trying to dwld new episodes, cant wait to watch it...^^

Personally I was interested in the series at first, but after a couple of episode it got alil too shonen-ai for me, it made me feel all icky.

phowdjelz

phowdjelz

[PhowdjelZ]

I recommended u to see this anime!
it's a great and funny anime, and have a lot of fan services! XD
I've watched until chapter 66, can't wait to see the final eps!
it's on the animax now..

.:Velvet Angel:. bisheHolicS.. XD

I think Kyou Kara Maou is a pretty good anime, I started watching it from a friend's recommendation and I just enjoyed the anime a lot! Kyou Kara is one of my personal favorite animes.

"This skin is in the way. Seperating you and me...This skin is in the way"

I think you should go and see it. It's nice, not to mention hilarious. Although there are certain episodes that shows how serious the plot is. Note the word "certain". Also, as everyone said, it implies shounen-ai, but all in all, it's worth your time.

NicoleTan6392

NicoleTan6392

Hehe............................

What a great anime ...... I like the ending ....haha....it's too funny and I just watch it finish this week.... l love conrad....

I personally think that this anime is quite good. The storyline goes on with hilarious moments but in the same time it has its plot, although it started later in the anime. Some may say it contains shounen-ai but it is actually very light and there're other things that might driff your attention from it and I would say that the shounen-ai part is just to make people laugh.
KKM is currently my favourite anime and I do recommand it to those who would want to have a good laugh.:)

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Like everyone said there, it's shounen ai...
But seriously, its a really hilarious series & I find it quite nice. It doesnt quite have a storyline in the beginning, it only appears around the ending... but it keeps you going & its funny, the art are quite nice & cute but the songs are quite aweful(in my opinion) The art is really good, theres a lot of cute charas... XP
Lol...They sort off the character quite well & theyre really funny ^_^
U should give it a try XD
Its great XD

Plot-wise, the series was starting to get somewhere starting from the episode where they were trying to find the demon flute (Think it was episode 13 or somewhere later...). But the story gets REALLY serious after episode 27 (Where the boxes, Murata are starting to get involved).

Shonen ai-wise...there's not even a kiss or a hug in it (T.T),not even holding hands so it's very light. You can consider it as just hints or comedies. Dun worry, it's really for General viewing. I LUVEEEEE this anime! I dun like cliches and typical stuffs, but this anime has some humanity messages. Yuri is really adorable. XD

I think KKM is very interesting and fun. I watch it in third time, but I really like it. I like esp. Conrad, `cause he`s some kind of my man`s ideal ^_^ I think all girls will like this anime...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.