Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyou Kara Maou - is it good? - Minitokyo

Kyou Kara Maou - is it good?

Tagged under Kyou Kara Maou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

As stated before, KKM is certainly full of bishounen fanservice, but the actual shounen-ai is very light and largely played either ambiguously or comedically. I know people (including guys) who don't like shounen-ai but do very much enjoy Kyou Kara Maou. It's very funny, and generally does't take itself seriously or seem to be trying too hard, like some shows do. The characters are generally a likable and entertaining bunch, and really likeable is how I'd sum it up. It's not trying to be anything hugely meaningful or deep or unique, and it suceeds brilliantly at being entertaining.

more then good! its funny!

it's the 1st anime to have really caught my interest.has a lot of comedy moments,backed up with the DK,neighbouring countries.... its weird
multi cultural customs.i hav only one personal favorite bishie fr this anime,who's not so perfect as i first thought.havent seen the 2nd season,wil look forward to it.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i love kkm and it's one of my faves

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

I really love it I thinki has beutiful art and the charecters have great personalitis! It is yaoi but it's done in really nice, cute, and funny way! I highly recamend it and so far there are 84 episodes and a few OVAs but it'sstill goig =3

Personally, I think it's a great anime. The storyline is strong and the characters tend to be lovable as well as memorable at times. Worth the time and money for me.

shONEn-Ai is THE bEst
hEk HEk
wOLfrAm is THe beST
sWISH

Their art is really nice !
Yuri is really cute~
Love his voice ! It's the same as Kururugi Suzaku from Code Geass !

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.