Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What language do you speak or understand? - Minitokyo

What language do you speak or understand?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

I speak only german and english.

Well my turn now ^_^

1 - French
2 - Creole (I don't know the english word)
2 - English (Very poor >_<)
3 - Japanes (1 years starting the end of the month)
4 - Spanish (few word)

Now the 'geek languages' ^_~
C, C++, PHP, Perl, html, A bit of Lisp and ASM (I think I've forgot one or two other ^_^)

That's all ^^

English...I can understand some spoken french, but I am much better with it written.

If I smile and don

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

hmm. ah, English and bad English

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

i speak and write/read German and English
speak: Manderin and Taiwanese

I speak (or try to) :

1- French (native language)
2- English
3- Spanish (little bit, i mostly forgotten all i have learned at school)
4- Japanese (First Year learning)
5- Crypted language (Not used since i am 7 years old. ^_^)

And also various computers languages like, C, PHP, Perl, A bit of Python and others i don't remember now...

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Deutsche - Ich trage nicht Unterwäsche!!
Italiano - Non indosso la biancheria intima!!
English - I'm not wearing underpants!!

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

On a good day I'm fairly fluent in English.

I speak English and very little Japanese. And since I speak english, I understand it ^_^. I also understand very little japanese.

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

1. Spanish,
2. English

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

I know a guy who speaks something that's almost Spanish but not quite English. We call it Spanglish.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Italian of course.. and english (duh)

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Spanish babe is my natural lang. I understand very well I think, english, some nihon-go ( japanese ), some french lang. and know a little german too.
Cheers.

Karyuu

Karyuu

Psipher

I speak english, and I can speak spanish okay (2 semesters in High School). I know some japanese words, but not enough to count as speaking it (although I want to learn!)

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

korean .. english ..

used to learn spanish ..
learning french ..

japanese a little ..

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

In the house it's all a mix of filipino when my parents are around and japanese if some of my friends are over.
Outside is mainly english for me.

my main language is french, written english i understand 90%of it, but when it come for spoken english i got many problems understanding -_- since i avoid as much as possible all english tv shows,when i watch one, they gotta speak very slow or they will lose me XD.im really interested into learnign japanese but im a lazy ass so :P

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

english, french, spanish, and tagalog

still tryin to learn Japanese ^_^;

giving it all away...

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I was born specking spanish and didn't really learn english until I started school. I understand sign language as well heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I can understand most vietnamese but can't speak it. I used to. But non I never got along with viet girls cuz they started getting artificial and high maintenance. *eyes roll* So I ended up having non viet friends and now I only speak english.

English, Chinese, a bit of japanese and the small amount of french I learned in school

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Portuguese (my language), english (the basic) and some spanish....

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

1-English
2-Really bad mandarin and so-so Spanish
3-Japanese (I'm still learning though)
4- REALLY BAD filipino, french, fookien XO

Usually I use english,mandarin and spanish at home. Mandarin when I talk to my dad and Spanish when I talk to my mom (but I usually talk to them in english..sooo yeah.)

Chinese, English n a bit of japanese

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.