Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What language do you speak or understand? - Minitokyo

What language do you speak or understand?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Let's see... Cantonese, English, French, & Japanese

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Hmm... Wow! There are a lot more Cantonese speaking people here than I thought! :D

Ok, the languages I can are... Swedish, Cantonese, English and a little German. How little. :( I haven't counted in Japanese. I don't consider myself knowing that language well enough.

Signature Image

Nobuyushi

( ^_^')

My main language is Tagalog (a branch of languages spoken in the Philippines) My second language is English.

"This is the purpose of living for those who have no life" -A.D.A. Z.O.E.

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

French is my main language but vietnamese is the language I speak at home. I can also speak spanish, a little bit Japanese and English :)

finnish
english
swedish
somewords of spanish
somewords of dutch

indonesia forever . . . .HE HE HE . . . but don' forget the english language . . . .because english is international language. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ups i forget nihon GO . . . . ^_^'

Fluent in English .
Can speak Chinese , but my writing skills suck and get worse ever year ...

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

english, canotnese, a bit of french... ^_^' stupid french lessons.... ARG >=|

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

i know english, chinese (cantonese and mandarin), and this other language... forgot what it's called. i'm currently learning vietnamese (my whole family knows how to speak it except me.. x_X), korean, japanese, and spanish.

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

AnimeGurl

AnimeGurl

somEwHere....

I speak mainly Dutch and I understand English and german and a little bite france.... -_-'

Signature

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Slovene - my native language
Italian - heh, I live near Italy
Croatian - Yeah, I also live near Croatia XD
English ^_^

mamimi

fr

1- French
2-English
3-Italian
4-HTML
I also speak some german and spanish, but I'm better at understanding them. Some latin. I once knew some mandarin but I forgot it all except greetings. I also know how to say *I am not chinese*. Some Java, C++, Delphi, I forgot most of it, and I am still at the learning point. (so lazy)
I am currently learning finnish, norwegian and russian.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

1. German
2. English

Hm.... nothing more and i think this is enough ~.~

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

English and i can understand Filipino a little

chopsuey

anime lover

mi idioma principal es el espaƱol, luego sigue el ingles que practicamente todos en este sitio conocen y entienden, aunque sea leido, algo de italiano y portugues y espero aprender aleman japones y talvez frances

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

The only language I am fluent in is English. Though I have taken some Spanish classes back in high school.

Ashes123

Duke of Procrastination

Japanese and English for life! :D

"Shinjituha itumo tattahitotushikane" - Kudo Shinichi

Quote by ShotaEnglish is my main language, but chinese is the main language spoken in the house, i also studied spanish and japanese for 4 years

haha what do you know... english is my main language.. chinese main language spoken at home.. and spansih and japanese both for 1 year... ^^ well a bit of french.. but i forgot all those.. so dont count it in ^^"

viet and english

i also know more languages...but I sux in them

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I speak English but I know a bit of French, Japanese and Spanish

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Cantonese (only speaking and listening though, can't read or write it)
English

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

i speak hungarian, german and english, and understand a bit romanian because i learned old latin and ancient greek.

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

Japanese and English.

German and English

Signature Image

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.