Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why People at Mt Get Along So Well? - Minitokyo

Why People at Mt Get Along So Well?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Pleas Read My Post Carefully ;)

Ok I was thinking about it after couple seconds of deep thoughts in my toliet. :D I figure why not make a poll on why we like each other so much here at MT. I AM NOT NAMING ANYONE so please dont flip out or get offended ;) I know SOME PEOPLE here like to give a caring hand to newbies, wonderful advise to walliers, and kind comments to each other. I don't want to make everybody too happy, so I wont say names ;) I don't want this thread to turn into a compliment thread ;) we just can't have that kind of thing in this place can we. ;)

Ok people there are all kinds of different people out there that have certain qualities that make us like each other so I think that is why we get along so well. :D I listed a few reasons above. Please sharing your uncanny thoughts. ;)

PS: I am just a old geezer that likes to point out useless stuff that I found very amusing. :D If I offended anyone with this thread, please sent all complaints to yourself, it would save us a lot of time. :D Plus for those of you that likes to overreact to things like in Darkmaiden's thread, please overreact here as well, in fact I want all of you to overreact in this thread, please point out why this thread could tear our community apart. ;) Now clam down everyone before you start your engine, might I remind you all that you can't be ban for excessive language in complimenting someone in this thread. ;)

Discalimer: I am taking therpy right now, so please if you found my thread funny or disguesting or both, please send donation to me. I need serious help. *Runs off to the treehouse in the Dark Forest*

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well we all have differences, but we also have things in common as well and we can relate to those things but what I think that really makes us get along is that the majority of the members here respect other peoples opinions. Because of this respect, we are able to understand as well as have a more 'mature' conversation. Not to mention the fact that it also can get alot more accomplished.

Differences are only so far, but those difference are what makes us willing to learn more. Or so thats the way it is with me. I think its wonderful to be able to see something from so many different points of view and to be honest aside from recent conflict. I've been able to get that from here more than I have any other forum I've ever been to. I greatly respect that about this community and thats what I really loved about Minitokyo as well.

I think a great deal has to do though on the overall maturity level of the members. There isn't that much angst or depression or people feeling the need to take their anger out on others like in most of the usual forums and because people here are willing to listen and respect someone elses words and that person is willing to use words that won't offend, that really is what makes things function like that.

It also helps that the moderators join in and give their opinion as well. Thats what I really love about this place, the mods don't bash someone else for creating a 'stupid topic' and bash that person in that thread and close it, no, their mature and very intelligent. This honestly is the first place I have ever been to that has had EVERY higher up that has those qualities, not to mention how kind hearted they are and how they can joke around as well. Such a fun moderator crew.

I can only hope that people can start to get along once again. Seems that theres been some rough times going on right now for MT and I hope that things will be able to be worked out. I can only hope this anyways.

Btw : Is this post suppose to be serious? Yes. For this thread? probably not. More of because I can and I'm going off on my own little rant.

A.K.A. This is a joke =P I decided to take it seriously because I could.

Signature Image

Holt

Holt

pffft

aaaahhhh what a horrible thread! I'm deeply offended >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
You will corrupt the children of our age and send this world into a spiral of death and destruction!

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

For a forum community - guys, you have to admit, that this is one of the most civilized places ever where you don't see people going around pulling others down with harsh comments in a sense, topics going often lop-sided, and cheap shots given in all the wrong places. The many members who post here in general are very humble - and sure, at times - things may go out of hand. Sometimes I consider the way people interacting over here in a growing community just as wonderful as sitting on a table, chatting like there's no tomorrow and drinking things that are as sweet as wine. That reminds me - Root Beer! ROFL

I had a late discussion about this in private with some of my friends and I would hate to see the community start bickering at each other just because of one thread. Hopefully we can settle the indifferences, get past it and just go onwards. I hope the new members don't get discouraged here in a sense because of all the hate that's going on. Anyways, that's all I have to add here and I'm not going to want to think about it anymore. Just be greatful - that's all I have to say.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I think the thing I appreciate the most in this thread is the way most folks accept each other. We may not agree, and even debate about doctrine, etc. But in the end, we're still here, "chillin". I dunno. ...Certainly the nice mods have something to do with it. Nuriko rules, and alot of the mods seem really hospitable / cool.

Dunno... I kind of think this openess / relaxed form is something kind of unique to our generation. ...Friends, literally accross the world. ...How much better can it get...

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

rofl, I don't think people are getting my thread at all. :D You are responding to my thread in such reasonable and logically manner, it totally defeats the purpose of my thread. lol I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I made a thread like this and people responding to me like I am in a right state of mind. I was pointing out the silliness of the whole thing, and the interesting way we react to anything that is out of the norm. Just like people calling Rock n Roll evil in the 1950s, we sure like to over imagine and over think a lot. ;) It just made this place way more serious than it should be. :D I guess I need to edit my thread some more, because people don't seem get my sarcasm at all. :D

Quote by Holtaaaahhhh what a horrible thread! I'm deeply offended >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
You will corrupt the children of our age and send this world into a spiral of death and destruction!

I am very glad you got my meaning Holt. *Drinks are on me* :D

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Well....what makes people get along so well?
In a internet Community or in real life?
Theres some ways, great PERSONLITY.
thats right, personlity, not looks people. looks< are nothing compare to personlitys.
As for the poll....I would say along the lines of *Cheerful hyper* people.
As you notice, im one of them XD
im Hyper and cheerful in the internet.
But in Real life contact to contact chat, im quite calm.
and NO, i do not carry a guitar around knocking people out with it.
Another thing i would add is...In mt, people would make friends with higher lvl members.
I dont know if thats a negative or postive feedback on how to get along with each other or making friends that way. Most people would get along with excellent wallers.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

hehe most of us get along because we dont have to SEE each other everyday and mis-interpret things by the tone of someone's voice...
theres no real way of telling what someone is meaning unless its directly stated..everything else is assumed which can be a bad or good things
theres just lots of nice and kind members here...
in reality..theres a few bad members...some nice ones...and the rest are like non participating..
as long as nice people out number those with bad attitudes..we can all have a good time ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

First Mordin I would like to say I love you sense of humor. It reminds me of my own. S o B e A f r a i d B e V e r y A f r a i d !!! I think we are all able to make friends here because there are no worries about what to say first. We obviously all have an interest in anime so that breaks the ice. We have broken down the barrier of initial meeting someone. Now that I have said that I think I will get off the computer because my butt hurts.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

We are so in love love mode all the time. I feel that the MT community is like a huge family. It's like a great place to express ourselves and meet new friends. And at the same time, share the same artistic qualities and hobbies we do. Like walling or drawing. We just do what we love.

Signature

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

....i love you- all of you

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

::lol:: I just made a post at the thread, 'Why people at MT cant get along'. I thought I misread this thread, I thought this was the same thread as the one that 'cant get along'. I think I should read things more carefully.... XD I'll be repeating what I 've just post in that thread. Well in my short stay here, so far I think people here are nice... :D (well at least the people I made friends with) I really havent encounter someone really rude yet. So Im really enjoying mt... meeting fellow anime fans around the world is really nice :S W E E T: XD

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by CelessaFor a forum community - guys, you have to admit, that this is one of
the most civilized places ever where you don't see people going around
pulling others down with harsh comments in a sense, topics going often
lop-sided, and cheap shots given in all the wrong places. The many
members who post here in general are very humble - and sure, at times -
things may go out of hand. Sometimes I consider the way people
interacting over here in a growing community just as wonderful as
sitting on a table, chatting like there's no tomorrow and drinking
things that are as sweet as wine. That reminds me - Root Beer! rofl
i had a late discussion about this in private with some of my friends
and I would hate to see the community start bickering at each other
just because of one thread. Hopefully we can settle the indifferences,
get past it and just go onwards. I hope the new members don't get
discouraged here in a sense because of all the hate that's going on.
Anyways, that's all I have to add here and I'm not going to want to
think about it anymore. Just be greatful - that's all I have to say.

now that i think a bout it you are right...this is the most civilized forums that i have been on a lot of the members are really nice too
the argument over one thread would be very interesting...should i try to come up with a thread that will do this........nah! like peaceful places
oh well we'll see what happens ^_^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Why we like each other very much?

- Cause we have no life lol

XDDDD

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

lmao, not everyone gets sarcasm huh? lolll

Quote by white-zeroWhy we like each other very much?

- Cause we have no life lol

XDDDD

i guess that sums it up quite well LOL

and you want to know in what this thread could tear MT apart? i'll tell you, too much complimenting can kill people, and if people die, than MT loses even more valuable members XP

oh, yeah, and i still think you're beyond any hope... even the donation for your therapy won't help, so i'm keeping my money XP (not that i have any coz' i'm broke right now ^_^') but i'll give you a compliment anyways Old geezer (calling you that for the sake of this thread Handsome XP) *ough... watch out for the heart attack* you had a great idea to start this thread : it's smart, funny and sarcastic (3 of my favorite words he he) too bad people seem to overlook it, (or to not understand your sarcasm at all LOL) ^_^' ok, stopping the complimenting there... *must call an ambulance now... coz' my heart is failing* XD

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote: Why People at Mt Get Along So Well?

http://www.coldshock.net/jay/lovesale.jpg

Couldn't resist. Damn.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by ShiNN84

Quote: Why we like each other very much?

http://www.coldshock.net/jay/lovesale.jpg

Couldn't resist. Damn.

ROFL - I'm bumping this up for sure.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

rofl, finally, somebody is willing to join my madness. :D Thanks ShinN, here is a drink for you, thank you very much. You upstage my thread good. ;) Now all I need is for those that posted their serious comment on my thread reedited their reasonable respond to my thread. :D *wink* *wink* Cel, I think you can join my madness too. ;)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote: Why People at Mt Get Along So Well?

I dunno - Ask the experts.

http://img198.exs.cx/img198/8474/spada1se.jpg

Yeah - I decided to make this one in under 5 minutes. Two can play this game, Shinn. lol

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

LoL, you are really dissing Darth Vader here, can't compare to him to such low standard Cel ;) I just hope you are happy, you just ruin Vader's reputation. :D

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Well of course we can be friends:

http://www.coldshock.net/jay/feel2.jpg

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

Hmm well, I think we all know gow it feels to have our stuff shot down! heere we are all artists and we are able to freely give opinions and constructive critiques without offending because we are all the same inthat we are here to share what we love.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Aww I think everyone is so nice here because...

We're all lovey dovey sweet people who really don't wanna fall out because we've already had other forums and it was too much over there and every other forum/website has its own personality and everyone who joined minitokyo knew full well that we do not suck like other bitchy websites.

Other than that, I'm gonna be nice because I wanna... ^_~

Maybe we just all know that people learn on this website - maybe a lot of the users here, started doing art on MT, and they've grown, and they know what its like to be at the bottom of the food chain.

Plus, a website is only as friendly as its creators, so that's gotta explain it ^_^ because they're all so darn lovable.

I'm just sooooo happy to have met you guys *bursts into tears*
I love you all...

*hands out cookies*
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

haha i gotta say, i agree entirely! ^^ when i first came here, a lot of people were really friendly to me, and helped me out ^^ *very thankful for that*

everyone is really friendly here, and i gotta agree with chopstickz that it might also be because we don't see each other every day ^^ sometimes thats brings people closer lol.

interesting place to be thinking about this tho, mordin ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.