Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why People at Mt Get Along So Well? - Minitokyo

Why People at Mt Get Along So Well?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by darkwaterbunnyhehe, I like the pics Cels ^_~ hehe *interst my chemical romance here*

ROFL - that was funny. I think that made my day - well, kinda. lol

Quote by mdntdragonhere here*shakes fist at the haters* and we'll beat em down if they
dont start being nice !! XP ;)

**Laughs like a maniac** Yes, Kudos - and we shall pull out boards with nails at the end of it, and watch them come back with even bigger boards and bigger nails - and the cycle shall continue onwards - until they inevitably become crushed by building a board so big and a nail so wide, they'll never know what hit them. Mwahaha! O_o **Runs away**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

It seems to be we r all nice it be creepy if every one loved everybody eles we r just fun lovin people with somewhat good attitudes :D :) but this is a great place 2 meet people i am some what new and so far i think every1 here is nice

i have very little friends but i think i will have more as the time goes by I like this thread it is so nice *jumps with joy*

Pourquoi mordin, je ne comprends pas. Ce sujet est trop embrouillant pour moi. Expliquez s'il vous plait.

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Its amazing how little flaming i see on this board, i guess the people are really are nice? I really just came here to post my wallies, but im finding this forum pretty interesting too. Yeah and.. lets not beat up anyone, promote the peace.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by LastDinosaurIts amazing how little flaming i see on this board, i guess the people
are really are nice? I really just came here to post my wallies, but im
finding this forum pretty interesting too. Yeah and.. lets not beat
up
anyone, promote the peace.

Well you oversaw it, but pretty much this is indeed one of the most friendliest forums you'll ever go through - yaya.

And of course, the world once was peaceful - until the dinosaurs terrorized Planet Earth. Agh - had to get that random idea off my mind. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by Celessa
And of course, the world once was peaceful - until the dinosaurs terrorized Planet Earth. Agh - had to get that random idea off my mind. lol

lol, that is, untill....metors came down and made a barbeque out of them, it was well done ^_~.
And yayya, this is a nice place, a little drama here adn there, but a nice place nonetheless ^_^. *dances around* I promote the peace!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.