Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Busou Renkin vs FMA - Minitokyo

Busou Renkin vs FMA

page 1 of 1 6 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

So, what do you think, FMA or Busou Renkin. Both of these talk about alchemy. well, I like both, but FMA is more funny. So, what do you think?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I haven't seen that Butsou Renkin anime that you speak of. But then I'm going for FMA. That show cracks me up when someone calls Ed short. XD

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by miraku-spikeI haven't seen that Butsou Renkin anime that you speak of. But then I'm going for FMA. That show cracks me up when someone calls Ed short. XD

actually, busou renkin is a manga, created by Watsuki Nobuhiro, author of Rurouni Kenshin.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

FMA is better then everything... Except Trigun. Though Kenshin is awesome. I haven't read BR, so I don't know.

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

In term of Manga vs. Manga, I say FMA is better, busou renkin lacks concentration because its short and Nobuhiro-sensei is just trying out a new style.

But Busou renkin is really funny.

But if it's Manga(busou renkin) vs. Anime (fma) i root for busou renkin. I dun really approve of the anime for FMA if only it were almost the same as the manga T_T

well...that's my opinion.

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

I haven't read that. It wouldn't be fair for me to automatically say Full Metal Alchemist.
And what's with all these Full Metal Alchemist verses [insert something here] threads? So many haters. XP
(Kidding.)

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.