Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat is ur fav characters>> male or female/wat type>>QUIZ>> - Minitokyo

wat is ur fav characters>> male or female/wat type>>QUIZ>>

page 1 of 1 13 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

for me i like female characters better>> angelsn stuff, samurais but i uv female ninjas>> wat is ur fav types
female>> wat type of character
male >>wat type of character
Can u handle it ...............
or Quit..???

FR0ST

FR0ST

fallen ...

Female: Charas like Kirika, strong, mysterious, cold blooded
Male: I don't like male charas that much ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

I like female type of characters, especially heriones. They usually have great personalities. Like in Chobits, Chi is like the funniest character you will ever see, and most clueless .^_^'

male character :: daisuke from dn angel ^__^, the reason why i like him is bcuz of his personality and eyes! <3, the kind of male characters i like are the cute blushing types, and the dark mysterious i dont give a damn about u but deep down inside i do types hehe ^^;; and hero ones like swordsmans, demons vampires ::sighs dreamily:: n ::inuyasha!!!!:: ahem heh

female character:: mefina from outlaw star! ^^, she was always my fav no matter what new female charater came along. female characters i like hmm...all kinds!! the main character ones, the heroine ones, the ones in love situations and cnt decide ::roflmao:: and etc..... oh damn i love it alll!!!!! :::runs around mt::: im mad i say! maaaad!!!!

Signature Image

Seiyu

Master Alchemist

Females: I like them cause there just plain beatiful and are kind ( mostly the kind part) ^^

female there always hot and hot hot friends. just look at school rumble.

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

It all depends. I might have it easier identifying myself with a male character, but the female quite often are the funniest. And as I am a male myself, I tend to like females ;p

But as an example, I like the two main characters i Full Metal Panic (Chidori and Sousuke). They'r both wonderful characters, and they fit so well together because they contradict eachother so much =p
Chidori, so lively, very aggresive, but sensitive.
Sousuke, cold (but not the " i don't care" kind of cold, rather the "I don't understand" kind of cold =P ), weapon fetischist, often clueless about how real life outside the military is.
But deep down inside, he likes her and she likes him *aaaawww*.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I prefer strong female characters as oppose to male characters. The kinda that are funny. but when push comes to shove, can kick some serious guy @$$. Kinda like Excel from Excel Saga...or Motoko from Love Hina!

Periphery

The End

I like males better than females because girls are annoying to me

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

my opinion says i like girls better but thats probibly cuz im a guy and if we are choosin what
series/charicter mine is love hinas naru cuz im used to getting hit by girls too (juz cuz im an idiot)

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

like normaly, i'm a guy and i like girls,
my favorite is Dita(Vandread) because she is, like she is :)

Signature

I like male characters, not just because I'm a girl, but because often times, they make it difficult to like a female character. Whiny, clingy, unable to do anything for themselves, or over the top super girls. It's few and far between that there's a female character done just right. No complaints about the females in Naruto so far, I definitely like all of them.

i think my favorite character archtype is the loud, obnoxious badass variety. Mugen of Samurai Champloo comes to mind as a good example.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

hoho~~~~~~~~~
of course male la~
type....type...................type...................
let's see......
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
cold/cool strong smart handsome:P

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.