Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ys the ark of napishtim, I need comments - Minitokyo

Ys the ark of napishtim, I need comments

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I've been playing this game for about 2 days and I like what I've seen so far, the graphics of this game is very classical and very beautiful, I just wanted to know if it's any good coz I've never played any earlier games in this series.

Signature

YS VI is a really Cool Action RPG! It has one of the Best Anime Openings that i see!
It`s very Original that part from the YS Games. I have YS1-6 and all are Great!
I like the Sound from the JDK Band! It`s like X-Japan.

it's really a fun button mashing game. i don't known why, but it's just fun.

p.s. watch the Cut-Scenes in Anime the CG sucks.

Signature

Old thread, but anyways...

I've been playing it for 2 days so far and I am really enjoying it. It has just enough conversations where it doesn't get boring and drawn out. So you can get into the quest and action very quickly. The graphics are awesome but they are not the best.
I am currently in the Ruins of Amnesia.
What is everyone else's progress in the game?

Quote by Neverdonep.s. watch the Cut-Scenes in Anime the CG sucks.

I agree with you Neverdone, the Anime scenes are better.

Jose

Very good games. :D :D

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

Hi! I know it's an old Thread but...
I started playing the game 3 days ago and I really got hook in it. I mean it's really a nice game. ^_^ Its one adventure to another. You really never get bored with it. ^_^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

Quote by chlorisraeHi! I know it's an old Thread but...
I started playing the game 3 days ago and I really got hook in it. I mean it's really a nice game. ^_^ Its one adventure to another. You really never get bored with it. ^_^

i agree with you. only downside is that its a pretty short game. only about 20 hours to beat it.

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

Yeah I love Ys. I've played part I& II with an Translation Patch. III with PC-Engine. But I never could play Ys IV and V. Then I could get the PC version of Ys VI, which is ten times better than the Playstation version.

I've never heard of this game before..but It's sounds fun! where can I get it? and in what language is it? lol

Just Belive

Wow, I haven't seen this topic until now. BTW, this game is a real good one, but dunno why none of my friends like it.

That game is Awesome I never get tirde of playing it just Disgaea hour of darkness Pure fun!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.