Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I've played Tekken 5 and ...... - Minitokyo

I've played Tekken 5 and ......

Tagged under Tekken

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I've to say Tekken 5 turned out to be much better than I expected, It's no SoulCaliber2 but it's still a kickass game. Some old favorites of mine return in Tekken 5 and I like the new arcade mode too. :)

Signature

TDK

Its an kick butt game. I liked it. My friend got it the first it came out. I wouldnt mind buying the game.

this is by far the best tekken game i've ever played!

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

Namco decided to reduce physical reality in Tekken 5 , so it made this game more fun by doing more combo.

tekken never had physical reality
but you're right, they reduced the physical reality-level for better juggling.
it almost has TTT-feeling.

yes, its a very good game.
soulcalibur2 is not a better game, it is only fucussed on another type of gameplay.
while sc2 looks spectacular even with beginner players, tekken only gets spectacular with advanced players.
sc2 is less combo-oriented and is not as deep as tekken.
but its more fun.

i'd compare tekken to virtua fighter but not with SC2.

they got nice additions of moves & characters in T5.
it was also a goog decision that they removed jins LS and JFLS.
but they made the game faster to enhance dynamic gameplay - now its even more difficult to break throws.

much better than T4 but just as good as TTT.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol my favorite character to use would be none other than Asuka Kazama, of course.

Z'OMG - The Pawnage! ROFL - Tekken 5 is just great indeed. The Japanese Girl with a kick-butt attitude. I like it. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i noticed a few glitches in this game tho...

I havent played it yet but I'm thinking of getting the game. My brother tells me i shouldnt. Since most of you have played it already i would like to hear ur opinion. Do you think i should get it or not?

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

It's the best of the series in my opinion. I also notice they add a little more comedy to the stories. I always liked Tekken over the SoulCaliber or Vitual Fighter series. Paul is always my guy in Tekken.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

try the new chars also
they're great
especially raven

i want it i want it takken 5 but i should be waiting whaaaaaaaaaaa cos not realese in my country

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I hate myself. I'm a big Tekken fan. And I'm an even bigger fan of Jin Kazuma.
...Yet...I haven't played the game since it's been out. This is an outrage!! AN OUTRAGE!!!
Oh well, I'll go rent it tonight!

*runs off to the video store* n_n

Signature

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

varafakka kamah masha lafaa kurevey .. veema kaleyaklaa dhebahe nuve veyne .. ekamaku aharen moyavedhanethee adhives ps2 eh nulibenees mihunanee rattehi kujje ge geyakun nukulhen ^-^

its nice

the best tekken game ever.
But i think namco trying to reduce the reality based fighting game (tekken2 angel&devil odd enough, and now jinpachi??? what the hell was that)

I bought Tekken 5 as soon as it came out, and I was dissapointed. I've loved all of the Tekken games up till 4, so i was hoping 5 would re-kindle my love for the series. My biggest problem were the controls, they never seemed to react when I'd press a button. (really annoying when i'd be trying to pull off a 10+ hit combo) Idk... Tekken 5 is a great game from a technical standpoint, ( good graphics, sound, fighting mechanics ) just after playing SC2 I was expecting something spectacular, especially after all of the hype. I'll just stick to SC2, DOA, and GGX for my fighting needs.

Like I said, it's a good game, it just doesn't meet my expectations -_-

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by keungtekken never had physical reality
but you're right, they reduced the physical reality-level for better juggling.
it almost has TTT-feeling.

yes, its a very good game.
soulcalibur2 is not a better game, it is only fucussed on another type of gameplay.
while sc2 looks spectacular even with beginner players, tekken only gets spectacular with advanced players.
sc2 is less combo-oriented and is not as deep as tekken.
but its more fun.

i'd compare tekken to virtua fighter but not with SC2.

they got nice additions of moves & characters in T5.
it was also a goog decision that they removed jins LS and JFLS.
but they made the game faster to enhance dynamic gameplay - now its even more difficult to break throws.

much better than T4 but just as good as TTT.

I agree with keung, Tekken 5 can not, and should not be compared to sc2.... in most respects, anyway... especially the fighting style, since SC2 is focused more on the weapon-style of fighting , and Tekken 5 is based on a variety of martial arts... without weapons (except of course, Yoshimitsu).... So basically, comparing them to each other based on their fighting engines and stuff..... wow, lost my momentum there, but on the graphics... I'd go with tekken 5.....

......wow... keep losing track of what i want to say now.... well, time to go to *slump*..............

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

its alrite but not as good as i expected i like tag more

I think is coool game!!! :D

I thought it was great! I don't have it though.

Chris: One time my dad pooped in our neighbors yard... and then lied about it.

Without any doubt along with Tekken Tag one of the best fighting games ever created

dunric0325

dunric0325

Jumpman

I bought Tekken 5 when it first came out and there is no telling how much time I have spent playing it. By far the best fighter IMO.

I like tekken 5, the arcade mode is great, I've already reached the tekken lord rank with xiaoyu and asuka, now i'm going to conquer it with devil jin!

Yes. It's a great fighting game indeed!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.