Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sweetest guy on MT - Minitokyo

The sweetest guy on MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 30 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next » 705 total items

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

oh yea....me make listy too^^ scarlet reminds me of more like mordin and phl^^
actually...I'm too lazy XD
but every guy on my fl is sweet^^... girls are too...but this one's for guys......even ones that aren't ...but I don't remember names^^;;;...bad memory...can only picture avies
but hey this thread is about sweetest guy...one ...so I have no idea^^;;;

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

That reminds me, I should change my avatar....it's getting old...and my sig too...but the sizes are too small >.<;;

Signature

haha thanks scarlet your too kind ^_^
its cool that strangers that i never talk to toss me a vote
maybe a trend will start now XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by D4rkKnightThat reminds me, I should change my avatar....it's getting old...and my sig too...but the sizes are too small &gt;.&lt;;;

Come on guys whay dose this have to do with the sweetest guy on MT?

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Alisha

Quote by diamarrrhahaa i dont think that counts alisha its bribery !!!lol ahh whatever ......
i dont taste like kiwi anymore :(

Ahhhhhhh Whatever!!! I'm confused!

hahaa u know what?????me too =D

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Alisha

Quote by diamarrrhahaa i dont think that counts alisha its bribery !!!lol ahh whatever ......
i dont taste like kiwi anymore :(

Ahhhhhhh Whatever!!! I'm confused!

hahaa u know what?????me too =D

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Paolo its not me. and it never will be

Paolo don't say that! Your one of the nicest guys here!

i agree with Alisha! ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by shyxsakurasweetest guy?? o.o;;*LICKS ALL THE GUYS IN mt*
&gt;.&gt; bleehh .. all the guys here taste like .. poo .. ;__;
*whacks everyone WITH A shoe* .. o.o;;

hahaha now this is a great post! ^^ o and Chopstickz, do NOT call me little one! X.X lol

Signature
oh yah?

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Chopstickzwould you rather have a guy with no confidence or one with super duper high self esteem or as you would say "cocky" ^_~

In this case Chopstickz.......... a guy with no confidence.

i agree with her on that one too.....^^

Quote by ChopstickzT_T soo mean...maybe ill start being mean then..

u couldnt if u tried!

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by AlishaBut I just said you were one of the sweet ones
Chopstickz. You don't have to be mean.

*gives you a rose* hehe awesome XD thats 2 votes for me so far...now whose next to admit this XP

gosh, do u buy love or something? lol jk. but still. u r kinda sweet. o crap, did that just come out of my mouth? *runs away*

Signature
oh yah?

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

nya-hahaha! after reading all of yours, i have a reason to believe most of the guys in MT are sweet. ^_^'

ooorrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

i'm just being naive, again.. XD

i [heart] you, guys!

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

Quote by asianspiritnya-hahaha! after reading all of yours, i have a reason to believe most of the guys in MT are sweet. ^_^'
ooorrrrrrrrrrrrr.....i'm just being naive, again.. XD
i [heart] you, guys!

That's because most guys here are sweet! No lie!^__^

...buying love...a feat NOT accomplishable...
In fact...love...is too difficult...to even understand (for me, at least)...

That make too of us dude :)
But then again I'm not even trying to understand it at all :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by ScarletAll right, maybe I don't know that many guys on MT, but I have a
few in mind...
2. Ayamael --&gt; yep!
3. phl --&gt; not only because of that bunny *grin* but he is a sweet
guy in general...
--Scarlet

... I'm a guy???! o_0 sorry, i didn't know... >_> oh wait, let me check... *looks in the mirror* well, i know they're not too big, but i've got boobs... phew, i'm still a girl ^^ oh well, as long as i'm sweet, it doesn't really matter what sex i am ^^ loll

ok, i wanted to answer this thread for a while, but i always postponed, sorry for the guys ^^

here goes (there is no precise order... i just took the names as they came to my mind (with a little help from my friendslist, just in case loll)

Mordin... well, i promised him, ne Handsome?? nah nah, i'm kidding, you're really nice, wise, and funny, always nice to chat with you ^^

Mel of course ^^: he gives me roses everytime he comes by my gb loll, i'm glad to see you're back by the way ^^

Choptz : i'll just act as if i didn't read that post of yours saying you were the sweetest... <_< sometimes, that promise never to hit you is really hard to keep XD loll, well, a promise is a promise, and you're still really nice, it's just that you have no idea what not to do with girls XP

gemini4life : well, just got to know you, but really nice (and something tells me you just loved one of my roses... judging by the gb comment i received on it... sorry for not being faster in answering to gb posts -_-)

XavierCrow : Smart, wise, you always seem to think a lot before posting something in the forum... sorry to be so busy that i can't talk to you more to get to know you better

Anjhurin : cool French guy who always seems to be really busy with Charaz's huge projects ^^

Holt : Naruto and G SEED fan, like me ^^ and always answers really fast to my gb posts ^^

GintheTwilightswords : just met you, but thinks like me that doujinshis shoud be more visible on MT

phl : well, of course you're sweet, all guys from Quebec are XP (i'm a little biased on that one, aren't I?) loll, i love that bunny avy of yours too ^^

Drak : Never forgets to wish a happy holiday to everyone, no matter how long it takes him to post in every gb and how insignificant the holiday may be ^^ that's really nice (most of those holidays i would forget without him actually loll)

Cy : lol, so nice that he came by my gb to tell me he was sorry to hear what i said in my nice girl thread ^^ (i'm so sorry i don't talk to you more often on msn... i'm still extremely shy ... and a little bit busy T_T)

papyworld : always nice to speak with you ^^ and so helpful when it comes to computers, it's just my computer that loves to do everything differently from others T_T

Dragus : for what in said in the sweetest girl thread, and also for your constant desire to learn... you seem too accept artistic critism really well (i still wonder how you do that <_<)

Athrun : huge fan of Gundam seed, and makes really cool walls... too bad not everyone on your gb keeps contact with you ne?

well, that's a lot of guys, and i know there are a lot more sweet guys here on mt... i just named those i knew the best, because... i know them the best loll

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by ScarletAll right, maybe I don't know that many guys on
MT, but I have a
few in mind...
2. Ayamael --> yep!
3. phl --> not only because of that bunny *grin* but he is a sweet
guy in general...
--Scarlet

... I'm a guy???! o_0 sorry, i didn't know... >_> oh wait, let me
check... *looks in the mirror* well, i know they're not too big, but
i've got boobs... phew, i'm still a girl ^^ oh well, as long as i'm
sweet, it doesn't really matter what sex i am ^^ loll

lol Ayamael, I so never expected you to say that - too funny, nonetheless - ROFL.

I've seen people mistaken guys as girls before, but the opposite? Oh well there. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by shyxsakurasweetest guy?? o.o;;
*LICKS ALL THE GUYS IN mt*
&gt;.&gt; bleehh .. all the guys here taste like .. poo .. ;__;
*whacks everyone WITH A shoe* .. o.o;;

omg saki, u scared the crap outta me O__o
u think of the weirdst things ^_^'

Quote by Celessalol
Ayamael, I so never expected you to say that - too funny, nonetheless -
ROFL.
I've seen people mistaken guys as girls before, but the opposite? Oh
well there. **Snickers**

hey, u forgot about me ah? :)

sweetest guy...
hmm..
i think Cy ^^

*pssssttt.. chop, i'll change my vote if u deliever 5 tonnes of chocolate to my house*

and i'll only do it coz ur gay! (u said u liked Johnny Depp, no? *kekekekeke*)

Quote by Khriss*pssssttt.. chop, i'll change my vote if u deliever 5 tonnes of chocolate to my house*

eh...*tapes your mouth shut* i'm pretty sure im straight...hmm *touches khriss(which part ? im not gonna tell)* hehe XP *puts on a helmet and runs*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Khriss*pssssttt.. chop, i'll change my vote if u deliever 5 tonnes of chocolate to my house*

eh...*tapes your mouth shut* i'm pretty sure im straight...hmm *touches khriss(which part ? im not gonna tell)* hehe XP *puts on a helmet and runs*

idiot lol

I'd have to say...........................[thinks really hard] CyanideBlizzard!

Magically Delicious, yo.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by skysongThere are so many sweet guys!! I have a long list...
Mel: yeah, he's so nice^^ always willing to lend a hand..i love him to
bits! *kisses*
Take: aww, the little cutey! *glomps Take* He puts up with my constant
torture^^
Cy: always a gentleman, he's just so sweet, i'm glad we are friends!
*hugs*
ok, i have more...Mordin, sillymoogle, StarCentury, thegunblademaster,
JyeBlade1, WearyWanderer, and Yoh are also all very sweet guys, and i
couldn't find the heart to leave them out! XD They are all very dear
friends, and wonderful people. I'm sorry for the long list...but they
deserve the credit of being very sweet guys too^^

Well, my sweet skysong, there you have it. It's no wonder why I love you. *kisses*

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

Quote by Alisha
That's because most guys here are sweet! No lie!^__^

so far at least... ^_^' MT is a fast growing community. but yeah. i love you guys! :D

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Scarlet1. Mordin --&gt; nice and sweet, a really good combination!

Quote by hot cutieMordin... well, i promised him, ne Handsome?? nah nah, i'm kidding, you're really nice, wise, and funny, always nice to chat with you ^^

I am very happy, so there are girls that think I am sweet. :) I am very glad, this tells me that this old geezer still got it. ;) lol by the way Aya, I will never mistaken you for a guy, because you are a hot cutie. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Well I think here are many sweet guys here, but I really can not decide who is the sweetest boy, anyway kisses for all of them :nya:

Quote by FyeTsukishiroWell I think here are many sweet guys here, but I really can not decide who is the sweetest boy, anyway kisses for all of them :nya:

lol i wouldnt give kisses to all of then. lol i think its a bad thing to do so.......*whispers*

Signature
oh yah?

Quote by stellar

Quote by FyeTsukishiroWell I think here are many sweet guys here, but I really can not decide who is the sweetest boy, anyway kisses for all of them :nya:

lol i wouldnt give kisses to all of then. lol i think its a bad thing to do so.......*whispers*

*laughs* No need to scare anyone stellar! But I don't blame you FyeTsukishiro! Guys on MT are VERY sweet! *gives hugs to guys*

page 5 of 30 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next » 705 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.