Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sweetest guy on MT - Minitokyo

The sweetest guy on MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 30 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 Next » 705 total items

Quote by Alisha

Quote by stellar

Quote by FyeTsukishiroWell I think here are many sweet guys here, but I really can not decide who is the sweetest boy, anyway kisses for all of them :nya:

lol i wouldnt give kisses to all of then. lol i think its a bad thing to do so.......*whispers*

*laughs* No need to scare anyone stellar! But I don't blame you FyeTsukishiro! Guys on MT are VERY sweet! *gives hugs to guys*

im not scaring anyone! *runs up to a person and scares them half to death* C?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by stellarim not scaring anyone! *runs up to a person and scares them half to death* C?

*laughs* Yeah sure your not....

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

on this thread i shall never be found, for my name does not belong amoungst the greats

Signature Image

Quote by comprogrammeron this thread i shall never be found, for my name does not belong amoungst the greats

Awwww. Don't say that comprogrammer! Your so nice. Fine I'll add you to my sweetest list! Your one of my funnist friends!

Ayamael O_o you a guy??? I thought you were a girl did you have a sex change or what??
I must been gone a long time -_-' I been missing out a lot for this few month when my evil side took over.
:\ I don't have best friends because I'm the most hated member here so I don't have good friends :) Well not real friends but there are one or two :)

A lot of men here are gorgeously sweet. :D A really lovely lot . **waa luffs you all heaps and heaps*

I'd say papy, o.o" I've never met a guy with a sweeter tongue. His words are always soo nice. *shakes him* Are you real? :D
And wizzie; *poor finger* But then again all singaporean boys make such good friends. Every single one of them I've met are polite and funny.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Khriss*pssssttt.. chop, i'll change my vote if u deliever 5
tonnes of chocolate to my house*
and i'll only do it coz ur gay! (u said u liked Johnny Depp, no?
*kekekekeke*)

eh...*tapes your mouth shut* i'm pretty sure im
straight...hmm *touches khriss(which part ? im not gonna tell)* hehe XP
*puts on a helmet and runs*

*shoots chops while he's running (which body part? i wont tell..)* :nya:

oh?
Whispers : *ur gayness is a secret? dont worry, i wont tell..*

ok lah. pity you, so i vote u. :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by Scarlet2. Ayamael --> yep!

Ayamael is a female. Um, you might want to visit guestbooks to check that out. Aya is a girl, a very sweet girl.

Quote by Mordinby the way Aya, I will never mistaken you for a guy, because you are a hot cutie.

Mordin is just being perverted like he is most of the time. Aya, I think you're sweet and we should talk more often.

Quote by Scarlet7. Melmachine --> you gotta add this one, the forum wouldn't be what it is without him!

Awww, I'm so appreciated. Thanks, guys. *hugs*

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by Khriss*shoots chops while he's running (which body part? i wont tell..)* :nya:

oh?
Whispers : *ur gayness is a secret? dont worry, i wont tell..*

ok lah. pity you, so i vote u. :)

lmao....soo mean to me..oh well i'll take a pity vote
wee~ im like so winning still XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by gundragonAyamael O_o you a guy??? I thought you were a girl did you have a sex
change or what??
I must been gone a long time -_-' I been missing out a lot for this few
month when my evil side took over. :\ I don't have best friends because
I'm the most hated member here so I don't have good friends :) Well not
real friends but there are one or two :)

Actually, it's just gender mistakes by several members. She never once stated she was a guy. >_>

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

...I...have never...had that title...before...until now... I...guess that...I've never been...friends...with many people... The feeling...is unfamiliar...and...it feels...strange...as if...I do not...deserve it...

Quote by Visis...I...have never...had that title...before...until now... I...guess that...I've never been...friends...with many people... The feeling...is unfamiliar...and...it feels...strange...as if...I do not...deserve it...

Don't worry Visis! You'll get used to it! At lease when I'm around!^__^

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

aww all the guys i kno are sweet!! and Chopstickz you have my vote. i like a guy with a sense of humor

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Quote by AthrunActually, it's just gender mistakes by several members. She never once stated she was a guy. >_>

Oh good :) I feel bad about calling her a her if she was a guy :)

Chop are you up to your old plans again ^_^' LOL Dude

spam! spammers! stay on topic! report! report! XD

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...sweet...PHL..i think...*my boyfriend better not read this* though nice is really a better word...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by Scarlet2. Ayamael --> yep!

Ayamael is a female. Um,
you might want to visit guestbooks to check that out. Aya is a girl, a
very sweet girl.

Quote by Mordinby the way Aya, I will never mistaken you
for a guy, because you are a hot cutie.

Mordin is just being
perverted like he is most of the time. Aya, I think you're sweet and we
should talk more often.

Loll, thanks Mel ^^ actually, Scarlet was making a joke because of what i said somewhere in the forum.. just don't remember what i said ^_^' she told me on my gb only afterwards loll and yeah, Handsome is perverted indeed, but it's okay, he's still nice loll and yeah, i agree, we should talk more, as soon as i can get some free time i promise ^^

Quote by Athrun

Quote by gundragonAyamael O_o you a guy??? I thought you were a girl did you have a sex
change or what??
I must been gone a long time -_-' I been missing out a lot for this few
month when my evil side took over. :\ I don't have best friends because
I'm the most hated member here so I don't have good friends :) Well not
real friends but there are one or two :)

Actually, it's just gender mistakes by several members. She never once stated she was a guy. >_>

lol, thanks for that too Athrun ^^

Quote by gundragon

Quote by AthrunActually, it's just gender mistakes by several members. She never once stated she was a guy. >_>

Oh good :) I feel bad about calling her a her if she was a guy :)

as for you, in case you forgot, you're the first one who ever mistook me for a guy, and i believe i did tell you somewhere (probably your gb) that i was a girl indeed... really short term memory, ne gunny? the worse is my post in this present thread also confirmed that i was a girl , didn't you read it??

Quote by Paolospam! spammers! stay on topic! report! report! XD

Paolo has a point there guys. As long as you guys are still talking about a sweet guy on MT than that's fine with me. Just don't lose track of the topic.^_^

Wasn't this topic made a long time ago? Well, I'ma have to say the sweetest guy on MT is cloudnine.. even though he's no longer here anymore >.<
He was just so NICE to everyone and one of the greatest wallers to grace MT too.. but.. he's gone now T__T

Signature Image

Quote by Ayamaelas for you, in case you forgot, you're the first one who ever mistook me for a guy, and i believe i did tell you somewhere (probably your gb) that i was a girl indeed... really short term memory, ne gunny? the worse is my post in this present thread also confirmed that i was a girl , didn't you read it??

AAAaa... no comment * started to walk away slowly*
Oh ya I guess I didn't forgot :\ I do have short term memory

Quote by frozenwildernessWasn't this topic made a long time ago? Well, I'ma have to say the sweetest guy on MT is cloudnine.. even though he's no longer here anymore &gt;.&lt;
He was just so NICE to everyone and one of the greatest wallers to grace MT too.. but.. he's gone now T__T

yep. hes gone T_T

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by frozenwildernessWasn't this topic made a long time ago? Well, I'ma have to say the sweetest guy on MT is cloudnine.. even though he's no longer here anymore &gt;.&lt;

;_____; he was THE sweetets member .. >.> andandandand saki misses him .. ;___;

Quote by shyxsakura

;_____; he was THE sweetets member .. &gt;.&gt; andandandand saki misses him .. ;___;

Awwww. He must have been really sweet....

i think miraku-spike is cause i do not know that many people on here.

page 6 of 30 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 Next » 705 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.