Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need help with tablet in OC - Minitokyo

need help with tablet in OC

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Hi! my tablet isnt working anymore in Open Canvas since when i upgraded my pc. before when i had Windows 98 it worked fine, now ive got Windows X P it wont work.. it does.. but it doesnt have neither pressure, and it is really slow.. i miss drawing in OC.. and i thought that maybe some genius on MT might help me... my tablet is a Jam Studio Tablet (i know its not great, but thats all i got..^^') ah another thing is that i had to search online to install the driver for X P for the tablet, because the driver available with the tablet is till X P ^^'
(hope i was clear enough)
if u need to know something more ask me! :D
hope somebody can help me with this problem.. =_=
thanks in advance for all who are going to help me ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD i've use OC before and i'll let u kno that the tablet doesnt work well with OC or well for me. Cuz it's a bit slightly off to the left or right. So i'm just stuck using the mouse.

I know what your doing, but I haven't done either before. But here is my best guess.

Does it need Direct X? That may sound silly, but my joystick runs with direct X, and well, the newer versions mess it up. :( I have to go back to dirext X 7. But if that's true, like me, you'll have to go back to win98. Sucky I know. I hope that helps.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

thanks to both of you!
freshBlue02: yea i thought of that.. but im in no mood to go back to my technician and tell him to degrade my comp to Win98.. got too much attached to XP at the mo XD
thanks loads :D

Do you have the latest drivers for your tablet? I have XP and I used to use OC until my trial went away. My tablet worked just fine.

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

supposed to have the latest drivers.. i hope.. o.o thanks for the tip, though ill check it out :D

pinkard

fekkin bastard!

do search online like i had to . cuz jam tab went wacko it ended up it didnt have an X P driver asmall google and youll get it no problem ^_^

why am i here? why, to rock of course! :XD:
Signature

yup yup.. had same problem here... drivers from cd for tablets are (even if they say soXD) no good on X P.. only way is to download latest version.. it really helps XD (at least it helped me ^^)

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

i did download them, and it works fine enough.. the only problem it gives me is in Open Canvas.. and i really loved to use that program.. i just wish to use it agen..thanks for ur help though ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.