Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Sweetest Girl On MT - Minitokyo

The Sweetest Girl On MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Hello guys! Who do you think is the sweetest girl on MT? (Don't list every girl on your friendslist....T_T)
I know of alot...and, of course, I'll feel bad about not listing all of them (Hard to make everyone happy, but that's not why I'm here...>_<). I'll just list the ones that are on my mind right now or that come to mind right away. First off is heavens-Dragon. =^.^= She's just...one of the sweetest people I've met. She was probably my first friend on MT. There's also skysong, kaolla-kake, saki (shyxsakura), astraearakuen. All the others are sweet too and they've all shown me much kindness, along with others here at MT. I guess this is just another way for me to show that I appreciate it and try to return it.

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I would have to say kazuki05 or semanga. Kazuki just joined, but is really nice and fun to talk to. Semanga, even though English isn't her first language, is great at making ppl feel good.

Both of them are some of the nicest, sweetest girls I have ever met...

Signature

Hey it's ones for the sweetest girl! I wonder who thinks I'm sweet?...........*wonders*

Alisha...just by reading her posts you get caught in her sweetness..<---corny

and firedemon!!! XD

Signature Image

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I presonally have to say that to me it would have to be Flower-dog or as I call her my Flower-chan because she can I have exchanged so many emails are scans.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by AlishaHey it's ones for the sweetest girl! I wonder who thinks I'm sweet?...........*wonders*

Yeah. ^^;;; I saw your thread and searched for one like this and didn't find it...so...I decided to make it myself. Hope you don't mind. ^^;; I'm sure you're very sweet....I don't know you that well...so, I'm not exactly sure....

Quote by Takeshi1589

Quote by AlishaHey it's ones for the sweetest girl! I wonder who thinks I'm sweet?...........*wonders*

Yeah. ^^;;; I saw your thread and searched for one like this and didn't find it...so...I decided to make it myself. Hope you don't mind. ^^;; I'm sure you're very sweet....I don't know you that well...so, I'm not exactly sure....

Oh no prob! I don't mind if you make a thread like mine at all! I guess guys got to have a say in this as well.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I think you are very sweet girl Alisha ^_^
I'm a girl but I must say, the sweetest girl on MT is Celessa, she is a bit weird, a little bit crazy and very sweet ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Barbara

I'm a girl but I must say, the sweetest girl on MT is Celessa, she is a bit weird, a little bit crazy and very sweet ^_^

lol I totally agree with you there, Cel is really something alright ;) Hope her violent tendency doesn't show up now that I just said that. :D *runs away*

I will give you my list later Takeshi, I need to organize my thoughts better to answer this question. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Alishachan~~ ish cute and shweet.....didnt see this post just now ;) oh no forgetting Celessa for her attentiveness~ towards most ppl in MT alot ppl here just loves her ne~......and chibi-lizard,neechan~~ ish sho kawaii ;) and nice ....ty for being my friend girls ;) did i miss out anyone?oh and Auntie Anjeile!! .....hahaha just kidding okla call u neechan also very kind and nice to talk to :nya: haha not forgetting nice to pick on hahahaha
ermmm for the other gurls i didnt state the names here....take a frying pan and knock me..... :nya:

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by MordinI will give you my list later Takeshi, I need to organize my thought better to answer this question. ;)

T_T...oh boy...I look forward to it....XD I see my thread is getting some attention...now I'm hoping I don't get hurt for mentioning names...>_<

alot actually, but mostly Alisha and athena ^^

Quote by SharinganKnightAlisha...just by reading her posts you get caught in her sweetness..&lt;---corny
and firedemon!!! XD

See isn't SharinganKnight sweet!?!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm...hard question! I really do think everyone....people here are so sweet ^_~ So I think I'm not gonna name everyone! ^^ But I think it's so great how everybody's so nice and friendly! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Barbara

Weird? O_o Crazy? O_o

Quote by Mordinlol I totally agree with you there, Cel is really something alright ;)
Hope her violent tendency doesn't show up now that I just said that. :D
*runs away*
I will give you my list later Takeshi, I need to organize my thought
better to answer this question. ;)

O_o

Quote by diamarrrAlishachan~~ ish cute and shweet.....didnt see this post just now ;) oh
no forgetting Celessa for her attentiveness~ towards most ppl in MT
alot ppl here just loves her ne~......and chibi-lizard,neechan~~ ish
sho kawaii ;) and nice ....ty for being my friend girls ;) did i miss
out anyone?oh and Auntie Anjeile!! .....hahaha just kidding okla call u
neechan also very kind and nice to talk to :nya: haha not forgetting
nice to pick on hahahaha
ermmm for the other gurls i didnt state the names here....take a frying
pan and knock me..... :nya:

O_o

**Pulls out a teflon pan** Now Celessie wonders why she feels so unloved. lol

Ohhh, okay, my turn! lol - to me, Devilet and Belmikry is swwwwweeeeeeeeeet like strawberries! >_<

Barbara - Aww. **Huggles** I know you are sweet, too. Tee-he-he. **Giggles**

But who could forget saki-chan? O_o - She's the craziest and sweetest girl of them all. lol **Bows** Don't nibble on me, saki-chan. :D

And oh oh, who else? I'm lost already. lol - I swear there was one other person.

And I'm not sure if I should state the guys here, but what the hey! **Thumbs up**

---------------------

Mordin - The Wise One [lol]
calisqo ^_^ [Sugoi!]
Rebel-Soul-Kaze [Isn't she the sweetest? I mean he **Mumbles** Sorry! *_*]
Tatsuya [Nice to see you once more, hehe **Bows**]
diamarrr [For his Yuko scans and his funny personality]
Shadowdude [Your grunge walls rock!]
thegunblademaster [What about you?! lol - I mentioned your name - haha - They like you back! lol]

---------------------

There's a lot more, but they've been inactive for a while. I'll think about coming up with more names later.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i wud have to say the sweetest girl is dark crimson ^__^ she has welcomed me in MT so wondefully, she is sweet and considerate ^^

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by Celessa

Quote by BarbaraI'm a girl but I must say, the sweetest girl on MT is Celessa, she is a bit weird, a little bit crazy and very sweet ^_^[/quote

Quote by CelessaWeird? O_o Crazy? O_o
Barbara - Aww. **Huggles** I know you are sweet, too. Tee-he-he. **Giggles**

hehe... Cel, you are weird and crazy but in a very good way, that makes you a very sweet and special girl. Now that you have no school anymore this year, come more often and rock this forum ^_^

- Bill Wilson -

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hahaha i made too many spelling errors and missed out a few words when typing bout celessa ...hahaha forgive me .......i was like a mile away getting rootbeer and typing on my cordless keyboard hahahahaha well but .......ok i'll put it this way now.......Celessa is the nicest and most fun person to talk to.....dunno y ppl say she goes aggro....nvr seen her done that once to me lol...well lets see always has interesting and extremely long comments which is good.......bcuz we wont ever get bored talking to u....hahaha ish celessie happy ???yesh she is hahahahaahaha and i think u should post the guys names in Alisha's thread -_-''thnx for mentioning me.....yay :nya:

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Please don't start straying from the subject. ^_^' I guess it's fine as long as we stay talking about how sweet people are..... :sweat: I don't even know what I'm trying to say....carry on.....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Barbarahehe... Cel, you are weird and crazy but in a very good way, that makes
you a very sweet and special girl. Now that you have no school anymore
this year, come more often and rock this forum ^_^

Aww - I dunno if that's a good thing. lol - But I will. ^_^

Oh yes, I did finish school and I'm happily awaiting for the return of my grades, yup yup! I wish you the same best luck as well, sweet Barbara! ^_^

lol - diamarrr, admit it, people sometimes get bored of pretty long posts. Hint - just read my first and last paragraph - that's all I have to say.

Haha. Ohh - guestbook posts. Yeah, okay, you got a point there. lol - Though the quotes take up half the length. O_o - C'est la vie! ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

There's a new member, a new girl on MT and she is very sweet too, her name is kawaiixlilxblu. She knows how to make people comfortable, very cute :)

- Bill Wilson -

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

oiiii just replied a sweetest boy~~now it's sweetest girls o___o''
wow this is gonna be long XDD well a definate one ish sakisakiichyan =)
and devilet-soeur and nakachyannnn and umm.. oh and celessachyan! umm mewmewchyan..winterychyan..yunechyan...I dunno OX it's hard to narrow down...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I gotta say that all of the girls here at MT are just unbelievably sweet.

Well so far the ones that I've meet and even the ones I haven't met, but have seen around here are just such sweet people. I have never met people so sweet before in any forum that I've ever been too and I gotta say its rather refreshing to see. ^^

*Gives all of the girls in MT flowers* Thank you ladies, for being you and making this place what it is, cause you know MT wouldn't be wonderful without you =D.

*Gives his gf a white rose* You know who you are, thank you as well for making this place fantastic =P.

As for the sweetest girl? Well...she knows who she is ;). She doesn't come on MT too much anymore, but a few people know who I'm talking about. She is just simply a sweetheart through and through. So very kind to everyone and always there for a friend whos down, or anyone if she gets a chance to talk with them. She cares for all of her friends and puts their happiness above hers, something that is rare in this world and she has a very big heart as well and is so very understanding of others as well, even if she has no experience in a matter/situation like it before, she can gather a very good idea and offer sound advice at that. It truly is something that I've never seen in someone before. She is by far the most wonderful person I have EVER met, on or offline. This is something that I know will stand true until the day I die.

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI gotta say that all of the girls here at MT are just unbelievably sweet.
Well so far the ones that I've meet and even the ones I haven't met, but have seen around here are just such sweet people. I have never met people so sweet before in any forum that I've ever been too and I gotta say its rather refreshing to see. ^^
*Gives all of the girls in MT flowers* Thank you ladies, for being you and making this place what it is, cause you know MT wouldn't be wonderful without you =D.
*Gives his gf a white rose* You know who you are, thank you as well for making this place fantastic =P.
As for the sweetest girl? Well...she knows who she is ;). She doesn't come on MT too much anymore, but a few people know who I'm talking about.

Such sweet and cute words you said. You make us feel so special. You're on the way to become one of the sweetest guy on MT :) *not only me say that ^_^*

- Bill Wilson -

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.