Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ps3 going to out soon! - Minitokyo

Ps3 going to out soon!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

there are news that Sony Corp. is going to release Ps3 soon.... the date maybe in 2006 or the fastest is by the end of 2005....so who owns a Ps2 at home...what are you going to do with it? Dump it? Sell it?
or maybe you won't bother the release of ps3?

for more onformation visit http://www.ps3land.com/ ( looks like I'm advertising things >_< )
I think ps3 is compatible for ps2 cd...there are news but i forgot which website...terribly sorry
-_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I'm still keeping the PS2 - they have great games nonetheless.

If you got a link - that would be nice, but if the PS3 is compatible with the PS2 games, I'm definitely going to trade it or sell it. Yup yup. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

The ps3 was finally previewed to the top execs of sony only a few weeks ago, and it's been said that by e3 this year they would not only have a display but actual demos...we'll see what'll happen...my bet is, '06 i don't see anyway that it will be released this year since no gmae studio has recieved development kits for the ps3 yet.

so far only the x-box2 kits have been sent out but there hasn't been much more about that...

A real friend stabs you in the front

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

nooooo dont come out so soon.......!!!!!!!!i wont haf money to buy it yet!!!damn its expensive converted in my currency -_-'' hahaah yea its coming out cant be helped......im still gonna support SONY!!!its using graph card from ATI should be good!

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

PS3 is gonna be in 2006, 1st quarter I'm guessing. I hope it's backwards compatible, but either way, I'm keeping my ps2.

2005 is waaay too early for PS3. They've only produced 1 million PSPs for north america, I doubt they can even reach half that for the PS3. tidbid! There are rumblings it isn't going to be called the PS3.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/ps3-pdf.jpg heres a fake mockup to get the imagination going ;)

HTML Coding Hates Me...

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the europe developers have recieved the developers kit...I can confirm this.........
a lot of game developer company are releasing the titles for the console.......
I hope it is compatible with all the ps cd.......

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by satan123the europe developers have recieved the developers kit...I can comfirm this.........

I heard KOEI has also launched some titles for it as well. I can't wait. Hehe.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Celessa

Quote by satan123the europe developers have recieved the developers kit...I can comfirm this.........

I heard KOEI has also launched some titles for it as well. I can't wait. Hehe.

Its Oni...kinda samurai thing.....
I only want dynasty warriors and samurai warriors ...they are the best.....

Yes! They will! Sony Computer Entertainment boss Ken Kutaragi has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 will feature backwards compatibility with the PS2 and PSone, ensuring continued support for older software formats in the new hardware.

this is taken from the website shown above........

Probably Christmas 2006, is what I heard. I'd rather they wated and did the job right. Besides, there's a crapload of PS2 games I haven't bought and played yet...

-- Bob

destati

Yuusha-Oh

What I've been hearing is 2006 sometime for the PS3. Making the consoles backwards compatible really was a stroke of genius for Sony - having an established fanbase is a huge advantage. Plus, it keeps the market for older games alive. I know there're a bunch of PS2 and PS1 games that I still want to buy. Man, it's been a long time...my trusty PS2, serving me well since launch day.

Here's hoping the PS3 (or whatever it ends up being) finally upgrades to 4 controller ports and we see some good party/co-op games.

even if there ps3 i take care of old ones psx and ps2

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I like my ps2. I have good games on it so I see no need to get rid of it just because the newer model is out. That's like throwing away a new car after a newer one comes out...a waste! I suppose that if I can play my ps2 games on it, I might buy one and sell my old one. But I sure as hell won't be the people who camp-out outside the store waiting for it to open so I can go in and get one before they run out.
I like games, but some people are just a little to into them. I might get it after it's been out for about a year or so. Gotta wait for the price to go down, cause I'm poor anyway. n_n;;

Signature

i think i'm going to for it coz not owning any consoles now.

Quote by fantasygirleven if there ps3 i take care of old ones psx and ps2

I love the wieldy gray box to pieces!
Even if the newer models have backward compatibility (that's what they call it, right?), nothing beats playing a game with FF8-caliber graphics on the console it was meant to punish.

Will probably buy a PS3 once Capcom develops a Resident Evil for it.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Resident Evil 4 coming to ps2 lol.......
cant wait for it.

I'm excited. but at the same time i'm sad bc my ps2 is about to be obsolete.

I am not to excited about it releasing since it'll kill the PS2 -_- I am very interested in seeing how it would look. I might play ff11 again depending on what it can do.

It is easy to get a friend but it is hard to keep a friend.
-I am a good guy-don't hate me-

i will keep my ps2 if it aint broke.but i will also buy the ps3 .

Ps3 is going to have some great games. i can only inmige how good ffxiii is going to be.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by NeverdonePs3 is going to have some great games. i can only inmige how good ffxiii is going to be.

yeah..me too..hoping for a real time one..i hate the battle system before that....

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

I heard that the PS3 will use a dual-processing unit. and both will handle certain parts of the grafic to maximize the grafic's abilty of the PS3. there was alot of info on how they might connect the 2 processors to increase its speed to support more framerate. Its funny. i'm also jumpy but then bummed out.

o yeah.. um.. i'm gonna keep my ps2. And who would want to buy a PS2 when a PS3 is out . right?...., maybe trade it to help get a ps3. (save the memory cards duh!)

ps3 may reveal in E3. cant wait to see it.

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.