Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone know a good free host of sites that has high bandwidth? - Minitokyo

Anyone know a good free host of sites that has high bandwidth?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

huhuhu.... anyone know one? please? I need help! T_T please?.....

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

hmm, hosts are abundant out there

but u gotta let me know ur quota and requirements

I've been looking for one too. Does ne1 know one that gives you about 30mb of space and lets you upload rar files for downloading? I don't really care about bandwidth as long as its fairly decent.

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

www.otaku-universe.com

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Oh,....nevermind it...I've found a NICE one!!! XD anyway, thanks for replying! ^_^

if you're still in the market (or if you'll ever need one later on) angelwebs.com is a pretty sweet deal (no ads, unlimited bandwidth)

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Hmmmm Angelwebs?...I have no money... T_T

Hmmm...This looks cool!! I'm using Angeltowns now!!!! ...maybe I'll find a replacement if this does'nt work fine.... :/

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Pardon me for asking...
...how do you sign up at angelwebs? ^^;; I'm such a noob. Sorry...

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I have 500mb of space with 3GB of monthly bandwidth going spare. I can rent it out for free if anybody needs it to host a few things.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Ask Kev for space. He's got a whole lot of it. rofl. >___<

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

You can try http://www.hostingzero.com. They offer 1 to 10 GB of disk space FREE and up to 10 GB of bandwidth for free as well.
This is a quote from their website:

Hosting Zero offers 100% free web hosting. Free Web Hosting accounts from Hosting Zero start with 1 GB of disk space / 10 GB of bandwidth and can go as high as 10 GB of disk space and 100 GB of monthly bandwidth, CPanel 9, PHP 4, mySQL, CGI, Perl and everything you need to enjoy a good web hosting expererience.
Hosted websites feature small, non-intrusive text advertisements.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Anybody kind enough to host my sitey? T_T

if you know a bit of italian you could try www.altervista.org .... 10gb monthly of traffic

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

Quote by net3You can try http://www.hostingzero.com. They offer 1 to 10 GB of disk space FREE and up to 10 GB of bandwidth for free as well.
Hosting Zero offers 100% free web hosting. Free Web Hosting accounts from Hosting Zero start with 1 GB of disk space / 10 GB of bandwidth and can go as high as 10 GB of disk space and 100 GB of monthly bandwidth, CPanel 9, PHP 4, mySQL, CGI, Perl and everything you need to enjoy a good web hosting expererience.

have you read what else they say when you apply for a site?
"To be accepted for hosting here you need either;

1) An active website with good content and with good traffic
or
2) To have bought a domain name from www.zeroregistry.com

So here are some reason why you may not have been accepted;

1) No active site
2) Not enough traffic
3) Poor content/design
4) Site is not online and Scott cannot review it
5) You have not provided a link to your site
6) You have not correctly filled in the application post
7) Your site contains adult/copyright content

These are just some reasons why your application may not have been accepted there may be other reasons."

so if you know you'll get a ton of hits and have good content then i guess you're fine, but if its just for a personal page that will mostly host images, then better look elsewhere, i've had pretty good luck with this place give them a try, though i dont know if 1gb a month will suit you're needs =/

In italy there's Aruba I don't know if this service is for all europe

www.hostultra.com

It is free and unlimited. up to 1mb files.

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

geocities.com?

i know there's a site somewhere that offers hosting in domains stuff or something.. but since i've quit HTML a long time ago, me forgets.....

try also Fateback.NET -- but i warn you, signing up ish a pain!

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

emeraldtenshi

Dare to Dream

Hmm... the one that I'm using right now is www.freewebs.com - why don't you give it a try?

Who doesn't love a little shounen-ai? ^_~

The hPage.com website builder has a high bandwidth and large storage space for your website.

The free package can store up to 1 GB.
Paid package is up to 5 GB storage space at a very affordable and cheap price (4.99 euros per month).

Here: Create a free website - hPage.com

Quote by net3You can try http://www.hostingzero.com. They offer 1 to 10 GB of disk space FREE and up to 10 GB of bandwidth for free as well.

Hosting Zero offers 100% free web hosting. Free Web Hosting accounts from Hosting Zero start with 1 GB of disk space / 10 GB of bandwidth and can go as high as 10 GB of disk space here and 100 GB expert watchman of monthly bandwidth, CPanel 9, PHP 4, mySQL, CGI, Perl and everything you need to enjoy a good web hosting expererience.

this one is nice

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.