Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 College/university students - Minitokyo

College/university students

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

destati

Yuusha-Oh

So, how many of you all are college/university students? And if so, what college and what year? How's your college experience been?

I'll start it off: Harvey Mudd College, graduating class of 2008 (freshman). I'm really liking my college, even if they give out an insane amount of work.

synkr0nized

crimson angel

College senior; accepted to graduate school for a PhD program and looking forward to graduating in May. Too busy to talk much. College was great; it and high school before it have blended together to help create some of the best moments in my life, socially and academically.

Take care.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Lets See I'm going to Southern Oregon University, I'm a Junior and a History Major. Ah I love college, kepts me very busy with homework, class and work (I work at the Student Union), but I love college so much.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

ignore this post. Bah stupid repost *kicks computer*

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I go to the U of T in Tokyo, Japan, temporarily, and for those who don't know what U of T is - that's the University of Tokyo, a very prestigeous school which specializes in the field of Medicine. I'm apparently a transfer student there but I'm only staying for one month to finish up a tournament there - I decided to land into the facility of Economics instead and work on my masters in Finances from my continuing education on Brock University back in Canada. I just finished my school just today, this year - so it'll be my second year after this September.

**Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I got to Northern Michigan University, and I am a sophomore there. Next year I'll be a junior. :) I'm an English/Writing major and I would like to go into journalism. I really like it here, I have a great group of friends, and the school is just a really nice place in general. I'm glad I decided to go here. :) Yay Northern! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I go to BCUC (University) in High Wycombe, UK. I guess our university is much different to yours but nevertheless!!!

I study Music Industry Management and Marketing - which is changing for the second year to Music Industry Management and Live Production. I'm only in my first year (I'm only 20!!)

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i go to Universite Laval in Quebec... i'm in second year in translation... but before that i went to St. Lawrence College in the "call" program (Creative Arts, Literature and Languages)... it was a pre-university program, so i didn't have a choice but to attend uni...

i definitely preferred my college to the university i'm going to right now.. it was a semi-private college, so every teacher new you personnally and could help out more efficiently... now the classes are more impersonal... and i don,t really like it...

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

"Politecnico di Torino" that's the name of my University. As the name says it's in Turin, Italy. It's actually the best university in Italy (along with Milan's one) for anybody who's planning to become an engeneer. I study Computer Engeneering, 3 years of studies + 2 years of specialization in Virtual Reality and Media Developement which makes a total of 5 years. Right now I'm in my second year of uni.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Going to be a college student this May. Foundation in Business at Inti College Sarawak, Malaysia - yes, a local college, happens to be one of the best in Sarawak. Decided to go there 'cause my big sis is there (there's discount for every semester for the course you take if your sibling is a student in the college, hehe) and wouldn't want to give too much burden to my family, especially in financial issue.

Movin'...

Well i am here in Ann Arbor, MI and its about the funniest thing i have done. Also I am a junior and i have two years left which mean i am going to be a super seinor.

I'm in my 3rd year at Barcelona's University studying Advertisement and Public Relations. Next year will be the last :)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i'm 1st year Medical School of Nimes, studying........ hum medicine i guess. it's an affiliation of the med school of Montpellier, the so said older med school in Europe (back to the early 13th century). guess i'll spend the 6 next years of my life there, until i take the internat exam, then depending on what field i want to specialize in, i'll move to other hospitals :)

destati

Yuusha-Oh

My god...catastrophic computer failure on Sunday night. -_-;;;

Anyway...Celessa, you're going to school in Japan? How is it? I'm considering studying abroad in Japan my junior year.

Ryerson University in Toronto Comp Sci Student

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

2nd yr @ San Francisco State (but junior standing...) and liberal studies major. and since everyone always asks "and what do you want to do with that?" i am planning on being an elementary school teacher. XP lesee... what else...i LOVE my campus! (cept for the lack of hot straight men... ;) and all the smokers... but whatever) it's the perfect size and it's right near a Border's! can't get any better than that! XD

Signature Image

Quote by Celessalol - I go to the U of T in Tokyo, Japan, and for those who don't know what U of T is - that's the University of Tokyo, a very prestigeous school which specializes in the field of Medicine, but I decided to land into the facility of Economics instead and work on my masters in Finances. I just finished my school just today, this year - so it'll be my second year after this September. **Nods**

It's the Todai? Like Love Hina?
I go to the university at the 5 year, but this year I finish.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by destatiMy god...catastrophic computer failure on Sunday night. -_-;;;

Anyway...Celessa, you're going to school in Japan? How is it? I'm considering studying abroad in Japan my junior year.

It's only a temporary stay, though. lol - It's okay, but I have nothing much else to say over that one. I only went there as a temp. transfer student, of course.

If you are interested in it, you can always check out this site: http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index_e.html

That's where everything lies.

Since the tournament is pretty much coming to a halt in Japan, I'm returning back to Canada. My original intention was not to actually go to U of T but because I don't live near Kyoto, Japan, which houses the Ritsumeikan University, a small private setting which specializes in Economics, I was chosen to go to the other place - for monitoring purposes. The professor pretty much keeps an eye on us when we write the final exams, and approve it before being the final grades are transferred back to Canada - it's a long process. If you were an international student, you would know how it works.

But next year, I'm going back to my old Brock University. Yaya!

Quote by Ratboy2099Ryerson University in Toronto Comp Sci Student

You go to Ryerson? Do you know a guy named Matt A. there - I'm not sure if he goes to the Ottawa University, or the University of Waterloo. I was just wondering though. **Snickers** It's been a while since I last saw those guys. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I go to Cornell University, in Ithaca New York. It's considered by many the black sheep of the Ivy League because of the strength of its hard science and Engineering programs, and because it was founded fairly late (in the latter half of the 19th century, as opposed to pre-1800).

I'm a third-year undergraduate student majoring in Government currently applying to the accelerated masters program in Public Policy. College has been a rollercoaster ride for me so far in more ways than one, but now I'm just focusing on finishing my studies.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

First year Computer Science Student at UC Davis.

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

fsn

hm, here in Greece, besides Univercities, we have Technical Institues that are the same with the Unis, except that there you get more "technical" teachinig rather theoritical at Unis. Well, i`m studing hm, in english would be "applied information technology and multimedia".

believe or not, here we have a major problem with technical institutes, at mine we have major problem with books, we borrow books to have the classes and at the end of the season we give them back -and that`s the least-.=_=

i hope when i `m done with that i`ll go abroad, anywhere but here, help :p

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

Well I'm from New Zealand, in my first year at the University of Waikato, and doing a B.A.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

First Year Computing student at Glasgow Caledonian, Glasgow, Scotland ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i'm in a fisrt year at university
i'ts a french university of informatik (i don't really now how it is in other countries , but in France it's juste after the lycée , so i'm 18)

Je fait el mal.. Et je le fait bien

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.