Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Taken Advantage - Minitokyo

Taken Advantage

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

I think it's important to know know that no one can use you if you cannot be used, refuse to be used.

If you a certain level of popularity, it's because you gained it, or you've lost it. Difference betwen weak, strong. We all start strangers, and no one really had the upper hand before you got to know people, made friends.

Intellectual ability has nothing really to do with it. They really should be begging for your work, not relying on the constant supply of easy plagiarized material. Make them pay for it; in cash, in favours if they're not your "true friends". Deserved anyway.

I think true friends do exist; they're just hard to find amongst everyone else. I have one, or two...three but then again you can't place complete faith in that.

- This Free Life Crisis -

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh my...I have been taken advantage of many times. I have a very hard time saying no...and I'm generally a very kind and generous person. And once people figure that out about me they sometimes take advantage of it. I've gotten better at standing up for myself though and the friends I have now don't do it, but it happened a lot in high school. I usually try not to let it bother me.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.