Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry? - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hard to believe this, but yeah. I do cry. I even cry when I'm watching anime and when my fav character dies in fron of my eyes! Like Maes Hughes for instance. He died in FMA Last episode! I really liked him to! *sniff*

Signature Image

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

It's hard to say... I cry sometimes... usually during night... when I should be asleep... but then I think about something that hurt me... and I let it all out...

Other than that... I'm known as heh... the always cheerfull one... my voice won't work when I'm about to tell someone about my problems, things that hurt me... I also usually don't show that I'm sad... but sometimes... I'm scared of myself -_-'''... like few days ago... My friend's friend had an accident... he's 19, just got his driving license, and was driving while drunk... the girl that was with him died... he's in hospital... and my answer was: Well... I don't pity him... it was his own fault... there is no cure for stupidity and irresponsibility... <- it's heartless, but that's how I really felt about it -_-... and yes well... I'm like that quite often lately >,<... oh well *shrug*

^ that's my answer...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I'm too emotionally detatched, dead, undeveloped, or whatever you wanna call it to cry. Last time I cried was when I got kicked in the balls about a year ago. I do cry, but it takes a lot of pain, eh?

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I'm not a crier, if someone makes me cry then they would have had to of done something completely terrible. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

well i just to crie everyday when i was a teeneger (young teeneger you know XP) but
now only when someone really hurts me

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

yeah i cry but not very much, i've learned 2 be strong since my bf broke up with me n since then i don't shed a tear

Signature Image

i cry everynight before i go to sleep...pretty sad :(

alone for 15 yrs and running...

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Even most people in the world views me as a girl who is out of shell...I do cry very easily. When frightened, I cry. When laughing, I cry. When I was told I was hated or loved, I cry...

An endless cycle...

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

I cry. And if its not crying, its screaming. Dunno what happened to me as a kid, but there is a part of me I really hate and that part gets me emotional sometimes. I hate it, because not many people apporve of it.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Well, there's a problem with this. Natural tears always form. Even if you don't realize it. Every time you blink, a rush of tear water comes over your eye and cleans it. Without tears constantly revitalizing your eyes, your eyes would become dry and itchy.

Even in death, we triumph.

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

:) :D

i haven't cry for a long time.. i'm usually cry if i had very difficult peoblem and i can't solve it

<_< >_>

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i cry when i'm alone and am moody. yeah. it just comes really naturally for me. i'm sorry taht you can't seem to let out your emotions in tears. my friend was like that, too. it takes time, don't worry.

Signature

used to alot, always just b4 i was about to go to sleep, lying on my bed. I still am prone to cry at home, when my brothers "gang up" on me, even tho my parents r on my side.. my bro's can b so hurtful sometimes.

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

me...
i donno.
for me its really weird.
i dont cry when im sad
but i cry when im angry (no sadness felt, tears just....DROP)
and why i cry ppl think im sad.
its really ANNOYING.

i really cant stand it.

well anyway, crying isnt proving you are weak. thats for SURE.
i dont mean to brag, but
i KNOW i deal with problems well and i have enough sense to know when to cry.
but what do u do when tears just....drop!!?

i havent cried for a long time and i hate crybabies.
grrr.. i just dont see the use of crying. rather resolve.

Signature

i cried quite a lot lately since i've been watching those Korean drama..hic

Quote by Mordin Sorry for dumping all of this to you guys, but I need to let it out, and kel told me I won't be impolite if I do let my misery out sometimes to fellow friends.

you don't need to feel sorry. I might be too late to post this. Is ok for you to express your emtion here with us. Instand of holding inside. You say that you teacher is like second mother. You don't know how luckly you are. Unlike me I have 4 but only one that acutely love me which is my birth mother.

To answer your question is yes expect those 2 years. I stop crying. Let just say something happen to me that I wish I do not wish go through again.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

anebir

anebir

^^~

hm i last cried when i watched the movie "Quill" ... it's a sad show T_T

I haven't cried for a long time.... but I might cry if I watched a sad movie....

Some find it easier to shut their emotions down in order to help others, and sometimes this can be labeled as cold hearted. My grandmother (my mom's mom) who helped raised me passed away due to a heart attack a five years ago. And the same weekend I almost lost my daddy to a drunk driver. He survived but had to walk with crutches and was pretty banged up for a long while.

It shook up mom and the rest of the house hold up pretty bad considering how close of a family we are. So much to the point that mom was a wreck for over two years. For those two years I could not cry, not once. I know that sounds harsh but I shut myself down in order to help her. To get others to leave her alone and so on, and to be more doting on her. During the time of being "shut down" I was told to stop being so cold, and for the classic terms I really did not give a damn what others thought. My mom appreciated however and she tells me even five years later that she needed someone to balance her out.

So all in all I cry but it is on rare occasions that do not seem so important to life. Ironic eh? lol Such as movies, fanfiction and so on.

heart-of-manga

heart-of-manga

Yuna - My idol

I cry all the time.
It makes me feel better if i have kept things in too long.

Signature Image

I wept while watching a sad show once... But I only really cry when someone dear I know has passed this earth T_T

I cry often. I guess everyone cries at times?

Signature Image

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I cry sometimes...

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.