Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry? - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Quote by hyrulesheirSome find it easier to shut their emotions down in order to help others, and sometimes this can be labeled as cold hearted.

For those two years I could not cry, not once. I know that sounds harsh but I shut myself down in order to help her. To get others to leave her alone and so on, and to be more doting on her. During the time of being "shut down" I was told to stop being so cold, and for the classic terms I really did not give a damn what others thought. My mom appreciated however and she tells me even five years later that she needed someone to balance her out.
So all in all I cry but it is on rare occasions that do not seem so important to life. Ironic eh? lol Such as movies, fanfiction and so on.

In some what you story sound almost like me. Not the same me though. No one die, but inside me felt that he did. I did not choose to stop crying or want to. It won't come even when I watch sad movie that suppose to cry or force myself to. Something happen to me. I felt nothing. Not even saddest. Just empty shell. Like a dead body moving on it own. When I try to smile, it hurt. Even it does hurt. I did not cry.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

im finding it incresingly hard to cry physically and emotionally, probably because im becoming less and less in touch with my emotions

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

I used to cry every so often as a child- when I fell and hurt myself or when my pet died, for example. But I don't cry anymore- the last time I really cried was when my grandmother died three and half years ago. Even if I wanted to cry, I don't think I could.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i cry alot but most of the time it's because i can't stand what type of life i live. i just can't take always being the one to hold up my house and keep my family together. so i just sit in my bed when everyone's gone and i cry under the covers with my mokona plushie (only because he'll never yell at me if i squeeze him) but i do cry,

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

Damn, I'm a weird creature who can't cry.
It's true XD I can't cry, doesn't matter what happens, I don't cry.

I also built a shield, I can't cry for any one, but when I put a lot of hope in something and am very deceived, I can cry. I closed myself to others, I cry for myself not for tohers. Maybe it's egoist but that's the only way to hide I'm so fragile. Becoming cold-hearted was the only way to do that...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.