Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how did you come up with your avatar? - Minitokyo

how did you come up with your avatar?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

yeah... how did you come up with your avatar?

i just chose my fav chara at the time... i'm thinking of making a new animated one...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Well, I love Clamp (as you can tell from my name), and Kotori was the character who "looked" most like me at the time, meaning she had long, blonde hair (mine's not long anymore). I had an image of her that I liked, so I made that my avvy. I want to at least make a cool signature image to go with it, or maybe even change it and have a matching sig, but I'm not talented in doing stuff with images and such, so I haven't yet...who knows, maybe I'll never get around to it. Anyway, that's how I got my avvy...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

I was kinda lazy and just chose my favourite msn display pic and resized it. It's cute.. and I like it :D I have no complaints with it at the moment.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

From time to time, I change my avatar...
Anyway, on to my current avatar. I'm often deep in thought, so a cup of drink is what I always have.

Movin'...

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

I simply picked my character from a list of favorite characters tat i had, and i just pcked a random character... and now i am here....wait... my avatar is here for all to see

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i juss chose my current favorite character and then resized the pic...

Signature Image

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Same as most of the replies... I just picked my favorite character at the time, found a decent pic, and chopped out a 50x50 block.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

sasuke is my fav. character.And my avy is from a fanart I like the most
so I did some small background and whola...I am using a big sized one in the other forums though

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I didn't choose a fav anime/manga character. I just looked for a really nice pic in my pc gallery, cropped it to 50x50 and voila.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

This one.. I was talkine with Vetus saying "I can't find a good one with Tohru!!" and he found this one for me :) He even made one for me with Kyo this time :) I use it in another forum at the moment :)

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

i just saw this pic somewhere...it expresses an everpresent, inner turmoil...i just love my avatar, its so freakin siiick! XD

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I stole mine off the wiki entry for the OS-Tan. I love Linux, so it seemed logical to use the anime-style representative of my favourite OS.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i picked kano cuz i luv her blue hair (my fave color is blue) and i kinda have shorter hair like her. :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Chiiishott

Chiiishott

Chi fanatic

Chi is my Hero!

What should I put here?

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I was actually looking for the nuclear symbol, but I found this. Fact it, if the avatar was able to be bigger than 50x50, I'd have a dancing spidey-man

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

i loved her out fit. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

well, i had this image and it was already in 50x50 so why not use it. its goold looking anyway, though maybe its time i changed it, it's been my avatar since i started here.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

My username.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

I share the same birthday as the person in my icon. ;)

Perfectly good way to represent myself, I believe.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, I love the movie poster of him and the -other- al watching the city, with image ready I just made it blink, looks nice in my opinion :o

Signature Image
"My world isn't different then this one. People laugh, cry, and die there too, it's not paradise, it's not shambala, it's..."
- Edward Elric

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Uhm...I like TRC and CCS so I just find pics from those two animes/mangas and resize them to make avys. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

it's just one of the characters that i like.. i resize it.. and now.. it's my avatar.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.