Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RPG fight: Ragnarok vs. FF (any kinds) - Minitokyo

RPG fight: Ragnarok vs. FF (any kinds)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

since i never played FF before (ok ok! you can laugh at me if you want! sigh)
i vote for ragnarok!
hey! is that enough reason!
give me your answer

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

lol well I've never played Ragnarok, so I will say Final Fantasy.

I have only played 8 and X though, so I am hardly the FF expert. But both of them tell such epic stories with great characters. Repeatedly SquareEnix comes out with something great ( I mean there are 12 different Final Fantasy games).

However, I have hard good thinks about Ragnarok so...

Signature

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

I've played both in massive quantities, I don't think you can compare them.
MMORPGs are working to achieve something completely different than normal RPGs. Ragnarok is good as an mmorpg because it has lots of pointless avatar stuff to collect and the nifty pvp War of Imperium. Final Fantasy is good as an RPG because it has stunning visuals, cinimatics, music and dialogue in order to tell a story (regardless of how trippy the plot is.)

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

You can't compare them. I've played most of the FF games (1,2,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,11,Tactics Advanced) as well as Ragnarok, and they are both really good.
The only thing that will tip me towards the FF end is if the sequal to Final Fantasy 7, FFVII:Dirge of Cerberus, is any good.

I prefer the Ragnarok anime though, Its great, recommended over FF Unlimited.

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! just like athena, i have never played FF.*bows head...sighs...* But I onced tried... And it was FF8. I found it good because of its graphics. And besides I am a pRO player, so I'll vote Ragnarok. I chose it because I cant talk/chat to another people and have fun playing in a group or just by myself. but I'm sure different people have their own choices... ^_^ Like me, i chose Ragnarok, because of my reason, and just like the others also. ^_^
*waves then suddenly... disappears?*
Jaa-ne~! ;) :pacman: XP

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hmm...i dunno, both are good 4 me...but ragnarok might get boring if ur low lvl......but i havnt played the ps2 FF series, so i dun really knwo wat to vote for. ill go for FF i guess

Signature

I prefer FF for the game, but Ragnarok for the kind of figth (you can see the enemies, while in FF I got angry when I don't want to figth)

Holt

Holt

pffft

I've never played either so I say both :D

Signature Image

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

I've never played FF nor RO before. Okay, maybe a bit of RO. But I will say FFX rocks!! -jumps and cheers around- FFX can never beat RO.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope cant compare em.
MMORPGs are just totally different from normal RPGs. I think both are great games. games that can get you really addicted and wanting for more.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Final Fantasy for sure.The FF Parts are all awesome.My Favourite Part was FF8. Squall Rocks
Also FFX-2.Its such a great Game.
I never played Ragnaroek but it looks very good too. :D

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i used to play both...but i stopped playing pillowsRO for a while...
so my vote goes to Final Fantasy ^_^

I've played both, even ran a PR server for RO for awhile. I miss RO from time to time because ppl on FF are annoying as hell most times. For a game you pay $12 for a month, you sure can't play the game the way you like to. My vote goes to FF, but I think when Guildwars comes out, we'll see where the vote goes then

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkCrimsonFinal Fantasy for sure.The FF Parts are all awesome.My Favourite Part was FF8. Squall Rocks
Also FFX-2.Its such a great Game.
I never played Ragnaroek but it looks very good too. :D

DarkCrimson speaks for both of us, i agree totally for the most part... ;)
my overall fav FF game is X.

ff all the way!

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

usually I play Other rpgs
but ff was good but i have never played ragnorak

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, I've nevered play either, but I'll vote for Final Fantasy ^^

deltok

deltok

sadness

FF7only ! but I prefer chrono trigger.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

Final Fanatasy just HAS to beat ragnarok =.= especially graphics and soundtrack wise :X Ragnarok gets old after a while since you gotta train and then collect items.. but soon that'll get boring and just die off :X and soon you won't have anything to do ... FF doesn't get old since it has a story line ^___^ generally playing online forces you to meet some 'not-so-nice' people that you'd prolly have to team up with just to beat some super hard monster (ragnarok)

Signature

Auralis

Auralis

rawr

Eyaah~ I must agree with Ayane-chan. *waves to her* I luva FF7. Its the only game that made me cry. RO gets boring after 2 years. (nyah~ I played that long)

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

You mean ragnarok online rite ? then i shud be FF since i dun like playing online games :P

Signature

it's really uncompareable just as many have said. Although FF is great as an mmorpg and a normal rpg. But Ragnarok is really a great game as well and is quite expansize. I probably would choose ff since i've played every single one except 7 and 10-2.
You know what would've been cool, if you had like a large RPG thread where people choose a side and basically fight. (lol) b/c that's what i thought it was going to be here. ^ ^'

Signature

I never played Ragnorok and I'm not an online gamer so I perfer Final Fantasy type of games.
O.o

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

They both so good but I rather choose Final Fantasy since FFXI covers the Multiplaying fun but Ragnarok is also so good!

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

I nvr Played FF so i vote for Ragnarok

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.