Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RPG fight: Ragnarok vs. FF (any kinds) - Minitokyo

RPG fight: Ragnarok vs. FF (any kinds)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Both are ok.
Gameplay-wise, FF's better.
Fun-wise, FF's better (u'll know how badly ragnarok sucks after you've played every possible job class and have completed every mission and killed every and got every rarity u want. and feel the lag)
Graphic-wise, FF DEFINITELY!
Overall.... FF ^_^

coz even though ur just replaying the same game again, its still fun to keep beating your old records ^___^
and the side quests are fun. ^__^
ragnarok quests are just time consuming and NOT fun.
although playing with a bunch of other ppl together is fun ^^

there is no contest at all ... final fantasy rocks my world

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i played both
you cant compare those two games
final fantasy is MUCH better

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I have never played Ragnarok so I will vote Final Fantasy and the games are good.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I don't like MMORPGs. I just haven't played one that was...well, fun. Therefore, I will go with FF. FFT alone is worth it.

It really a tough fight since both games have their strengths and weakness. I would say FFXI has great music, great environment and I love the auction house feature which RO lacks. I also find the FFXI world is way larger than the world of RO. However the 2d character of RO have a certain appeal to some gamers. I find RO at times quite addictive, though I don't know why :D

hey!?
dont say i cant compare them coz i alredy did!
i know their differences!
and im no jerk either....!
im not pointing on their gaming capacity because.....FF vs. mmropg ragnarok is incomparable..!
im pointing on other stuff like characters.....the scene of action....the enjoyment of game (or something)...and even whom among this is your faves!!!!
yah that's it!

Quote by KhrissBoth are ok.
Gameplay-wise, FF's better.
Fun-wise, FF's better (u'll know how badly ragnarok sucks after you've played every possible job class and have completed every mission and killed every and got every rarity u want. and feel the lag)
Graphic-wise, FF DEFINITELY!
Overall.... FF ^_^

coz even though ur just replaying the same game again, its still fun to keep beating your old records ^___^
and the side quests are fun. ^__^
ragnarok quests are just time consuming and NOT fun.
although playing with a bunch of other ppl together is fun ^^

hey!
why dont you try what he had just answerd!???

what's the point of saying to me that these games are incomparable......a little "yes i like the FF more than ragnarok" is enough for me!.......and not "you cant compare them"...men?!

IT'S JUST A SURVEY!

ok that's it...im outta here....i feel like such a jerk comparing incomparable games!
*athena cries as she walks out*

Kenryo

~*God ~ of ~ Speed*~

Hey, if u guys know me, u know i would vote for

ragnarok online!!!!!!

ragnarok online rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways of the Assassin
(not finished)

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I like more FF, the history of it , I think is more atractive. but rag is also cool. live on!!!

i've played ragnarok online and i think it sucks (dunno if there's any single player ragnarok). i love Final Fantasy series so i vote for FF

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

ragnarok of course, i like it more than ff style.

Ragnarok

Final Fantasy

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Of course, I'll vote for Final Fantasy because the creator, Squaresoft or Square Enix, gave the craze on RPG gaming...

Damn!!! I wish I can watch Final Fantasy VII Advent Children!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ff ofcos. im looking forward for ff advent children too

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Final Fantasy has been around longer and will be around longer. FF also has a much larger fan following that will keep it far more popular.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

FF no doubt...ragnarok is a boring game...all you can do in the game is lvling ...and get items...

speaking of rpg...anyone here played neverwinternights before?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ff cos i like them

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I thought the Ragnarok is the ship in ff8 and a weapon in ff5,9, and 10

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

onyhow

Survivor...

FF of course! More fun! And hey satan123, I finish all Neverwinter Nights include expansion packs.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

RagBarok sucks, yeah Big time. What's so fun in a game that has no story and 2D graphics? Plus, I've only seen geeks playing this game then beat them up afterwards.

Quote by ArucardsMasterI thought the Ragnarok is the ship in ff8 and a weapon in ff5,9, and 10

It's true, plus it was Cloud's sword and also Steiner's. Also it was a move of Strider Hiryu in Capcom, and also in Valkyrie Profile, etc....

Final Fantasy has a legacy. One that cannot be taken away by any wannabe RPGs. So, if you want to play a REAL game, go get your hands at a PSX and pop in that old Final Fantasy 7 CD.

Signature

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

Vote for FF.
that FF online looks tempting OX

true that ff is gd, but i feel like its not getting any better in terms of storyline. But its still gd in terms of char designs, features n stuff

ff ofcos, they have auto revive skills such as final attk for ffvii

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.