Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Euna's Kanon wall (Awaiting) FIXED - Minitokyo

Euna's Kanon wall (Awaiting) FIXED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Just to let you all know that this wall "Awaiting..." was fixed!
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/97022/
I didn't want to resubmit it as a different version.. it's gonna slow down MT >__<

I know I was really lazy before so I tried to make up for it XD
If you have time please go over and check. I need to know if I need to make more changes.
I just hope it looks better than the first version
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/8526/kanonawaiting4nk.jpg

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

the background is look better than before! indeed!
but, I think you could clean the scan a bit, since I'm seeing a few white color on her clothing. But the overall BG is really impressive. (in my humble opinion ^^')

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hehe like tatsuya said~
the scan should be cleaned up better.. compared to your previous one this one pretty much shocked me :X maybe keeping with the previous scan could be better
but I definitely like the background better ^^ especially the meteors! the stars appear too big and sharped edged though..

I still like the old font better too.. although maybe better bigger ^^
guess nothing more to say =p
seems weird for me to comment here instead :X but since I commented there before lazy to edit it too hehe

more stars made the bg better
but you should've kept the effect on the text
also the moon looks a lot better now too and seems to blend well with the bg now
good revision ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Yes, it's very nicely done! I like both versions! The second version has a great touch of a new night sky and the stars add to it!

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i'm gonna fix more and more and more till i;m satisfied >___<
Need to work more on the mist, the mini-planet, and... er...you guys liked the previous font effects better?? ooh..i'll do something about that ^^
oh.. and clean up the scan.. + more >___<
gyaaa.. more work to do in the weekends! >__<

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.