Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to access MT - Minitokyo

Unable to access MT

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I realise that lately I cannot access MT. I wonder if it is the server problem because I'm using broadband connection which should be quite alright. Do any of you guys faced this problem?

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

no but i do see that the unfortunate lack of thumbnail probalem has returnred. wich is disturbing

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

You're not alone.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

have you been getting that purdy gurl instead of MT? That's because MT's undergoing maintenance. If you're getting Timeout errors and "cannot connects", that's because MT's been flooded. Get used to it, this has been happening for well ove half a year.

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

yeah, the thumbnail problem has returned again. We have had a terrible slowness of minitokyo and now this...

When will be Minitokyo a stable page??

lol i get no images now only "thumbnail" when i try to view them at MT's main page

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Just calm down, and I'm sure it'll all be solved. **Sighs**

It's not like the end of the world. lol - Patience - that's all I have to say around here. These things take time. **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

It will get solved ^^ over time, and yes, celessa is right, patience is all it is! Keep being patient, and wait, and if you're like me,you get used to it, if you're like my bf, you get a little angry, say a few curse words, and not go on for a few days ^^" hehe...well...

Celessa is right. It'll be sorted. Over time!
Apart from that, I guess its a lot to do with the server - I'm still trying to set up my ebay stuff to raise money from the crud I no longer want for MT ^^" sucks it's just taking waaaay too long.

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Yah, I always have timeout error. When I first sign up for MT, such problems seldom occur but now it's getting worse so I think there are more members at MT, hope they can upgrade their server :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.