Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Question fer da Girls (not the guys!) - Minitokyo

A Question fer da Girls (not the guys!)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Okey dokey!

I had slept over my friend Shelly's house this weekend and right after we had got out of her pool we went to take a shower...right. And in the shower she call herself a dyke [I'm not even sure if I even spelled that right] She had looked in the mirror and saw her body and stuff cause she has short hair and its dyed and stuff. She was saying that she wish she had curves but all she had were boobs....she said she wanted my body because I have curves and well small boobs lol I told her she was fine and we got in a long coversation about boobs and curves in the shower.

So my question is....for the girls ofcourse although I have a feeling a dude is reading this [stabs the dude in the eye], my question is-

"Would you rather have boobs or curves?"

And my answer seems to wander off abit but I'm gonna keep my curves lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

*runs in*
haha no wonder you dont want guys to comment
taking a shower with another female friend XD *nosebleed*

i prefer curves in a girl anyways

*runs out as fast as i can*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I prefer curves... I have a fluctuatind cup size of B-C because I'd have a largely fluctuating weight... (I'd like to be skinnier and before you get on my case, my weight is over 200lbs) I'd prefer to be skinny and curvey than having a large chest... I find breasts a little annoying... They're so sensitive you know?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Quote by Chopstickz*runs in*haha no wonder you dont want guys to comment
i prefer curves in a girl anyways*runs out as fast as i can*

I didn't know Chopstickz was a girl? *caugh* *caugh* perv *caugh*
Just kinding with you Chopstickz!^__^

Anyway I like curves.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Tsk tsk tsk... You naughty person.

Anyways, I'd vote for curves. I mean, girls with a voluminous chest (something from which I don't 'suffer' and have learned to live with) say that's it's heavy and makes it hard to run and jump, etc. And me being the running-around-and-jumping person, I think I'd rather stick to my curves. There's nothing wrong with them, though. *grin*

And there are many ways to flatter your "bosom", even if you don't have such a big one. Often, a well picked bra or top can do the trick!

But, honestly, curves or chest, it's all good. Right, guys? Come on, I know you're reading this. *wink*

--Scarlet

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I don't think it matters, but I'd go with curves because boobs are a pain in the ass. XD

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Chopstickz*runs in*
haha no wonder you dont want guys to comment

i prefer curves in a girl anyways

*runs out as fast as i can*

kuh! you're lucky i promised not to hit you ~_~ pervert... :hmpf:

well, i don't really care, either way is fine... but if i really have to choose... i'll go with what i actually have... (wait, do i??) anyways, my breast is practically non existant, which i don't really mind; i don't have to start worrying about back pain just yet XD so i guess i'll go with curves...

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

i kno what excludes guys from this conversation,but i cant resist...
CURVES XP !... *runs away*

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Definitely curves, I have mine and kind of pleased with that ^_^
Guys are absolutely not allowed here *giggling*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by Scarlet

Anyways, I'd vote for curves. I mean, girls with a voluminous chest (something from which I don't 'suffer' and have learned to live with) say that's it's heavy and makes it hard to run and jump, etc. And me being the running-around-and-jumping person, I think I'd rather stick to my curves. There's nothing wrong with them, though. *grin*
And there are many ways to flatter your "bosom", even if you don't have such a big one. Often, a well picked bra or top can do the trick!
But, honestly, curves or chest, it's all good. Right, guys? Come on, I know you're reading this. *wink*
--Scarlet

yah got to go with the curves OX *runs out again*

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by Scarlet

--Scarlet

Quote by blackalchemist

Quote by Scarlet

--Scarlet

Come on guys! Leave this one for the girls. Please!!!

Like most people that have replied, I'd rather have curves. I'm not that athletic, but I do enough exercising that they get annoying.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

You guys are waaaaaay too curious for your own good....trying to figure out the female mind....dorks

Magically Delicious, yo.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Curves. My boobs ain't so big, so my curves it is.

Movin'...

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by jackie-lynCurves. My boobs ain't so big, so my curves it is.

lol same here X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

i prefer to have curves, but... not too much!! :hmpf: :sweat:
wel... i dont care very much about it... (well... a little...) ^_^'

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Owwwww... MY eyes... my eyes...

Sorry, I just wanted to see... wait... that didn't come out right.... Am I going to go flying into the sky like Keitaro and hundreds of other anime guys before me have?

It makes no difference to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I guess curves... You get what you get, and I just don't have big boobs XD For all the guys who are reading this * kicks them until they lay knocked out on the ground*

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by CadiI guess curves... You get what you get, and I just don't have big boobs XD For all the guys who are reading this * kicks them until they lay knocked out on the ground*

*laughs* Yeah get them Cadi!!!

But I guess mine are pertty fare. I wouldn't want giant ones... that's just scary...

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

This is...oh, who am I to comment?...

I suppose...curves are better...

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i think i would prefer to have curves just because...i dunno, i have hips and i'm darn proud of them

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by seiryumikoi think i would prefer to have curves just because...i dunno, i have hips and i'm darn proud of them

I agree I'm pround too lol...boobs mess up you back

Magically Delicious, yo.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Curves are better. Boobs get in the way when you're using bow and arrows. Lol Amozons were said to cut off their breasts as to shoot better. ^^a

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.