Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploading Multiple Times - Minitokyo

Uploading Multiple Times

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay right...we all know there are a few problems with MT.

We know there are speed problems etc, and most of us know it will get sorted in time, and many are helping with it, and many have left, etc etc.

But please, as a desperate MT member to another, PLEASE don't upload the same wallpaper 6 times in a row. I'm looking right now at the same wallpaper like 4 times, and even when I'm certain its not the same one...it is!

So here is my suggestion to those having problems uploading (Especially since the thumbnail problem has reoccured) If you are not sure, open the Minitokyo site in a new tab/window, and check what has recently been added. Refresh it twice, just in case its not totally refreshed, and if you find twenty of your submission there, I think that's plenty...

I'm not getting angry, It's just a plea for help since I'm trying to find the new submissions...and all I keep getting is the same wallpaper up 7 times...and its not a problem with MT duplicating it or anything, as they all have seperate page numbers.

Please *gets down on hands and knees* please?!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

Desperate, ne? Good! Its good members like you that makes me feel good in MT! I'll be sure I won't make that mistake!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Quote by nekohanaDesperate, ne? Good! Its good members like you that makes me feel good in MT! I'll be sure I won't make that mistake!

Lol...do I sound desperate *doe a little twitch* ahhh I don't mean to make people worry, its just a plea for some sense to this crazy world ^^" I promise I'm not that mad normally!!!

Stolen-chan
x

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen many duplicated submissions O_o The owrst day was yesterday, when the verver was down for an entire day, but that's an exception, I guess...

Either way, being too careful is never enough ^_^ Whenever you're not sure if the submission was sent, just check the main page XD

Edit: ah, remember that it's valid to posts as well XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes, and there's even a way to delete your own submissions if you duplicate it / the submission didn't properly come through [blank thumbnail / no picture currently on display].

Some people just don't really bother doing so.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Quote by CelessaYes, and there's even a way to delete your own submissions if you
duplicate it / the submission didn't properly come through [blank
thumbnail / no picture currently on display].
Some people just don't really bother doing so.

Ahhh yes, you can delete them! I had forgotten about that ^^" thanks celessa!

i wish some people would be more considerate when uploading 20 times, but I guess not for some people v_v eh. It just really gets to me...

Stolen-chan
x

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

I did acadentally uplaod my newest creation twice but It got Interupted during the upload but the other time worked
but then again the one that was interupted was deleted, it appered completely black I see this happen sometimes to others

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

you def have a point, i agree with equinox ive seen it happen to ^^; nothing wrong with pointing it out of course

'Signature Image'

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I'm okay with people accidentally doing it so they're submission comes up twice - because its more likely an unknown accident, and its much easier to delete one than seven of the same thing.

Its when its the same submission 7 or 8 times over. It's not a good thing.
And yes, like YoKoBaNdiT says, I'm just pointing it out ^^

Stolen-chan
x

Sakuma-chan

Sakuma-chan

I <3 Yamashita-sensei xD

I had accidently uploaded my newest wallie three times, because each time I got a strange error message, i hadn't seen ever before O.o So I tried again with the same result. And once again. Then I gave up and wanted to look in the forum for support and *woo* the wallie was there at the new submissions 3 times O.O I deleted the other two ones as I realized it, but I think at the moment others also have this problem too and doesn't upload submissions again and again with purpose.

~property of the halfblood prince~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.