Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Suggestion] : Making Chat Room ? - Minitokyo

[Suggestion] : Making Chat Room ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

hey there. i really like this minitokyo because the system is really good. but i think this MT should have a Chat room too like mlrc. what do you think?

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

There already is one... the server's Rizon and the channel is #minitokyo. It's a cool place... and if you need to know more, check out the pinned stuff at the Spam section. Never saw that coming, did ya? :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Additionally you can check out the IRC group which has more information and details, and you can get a sense of who exactly is IN the irc room.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I'm in the chatroom.

OX XP

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

hm maybe a chatroom would be good but isnt this kind of like a chatroom only you post something than you check back every so often to see if anyones replied

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.