Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air or Wolf rain? - Minitokyo

Air or Wolf rain?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

After watching the anime 'Air' and 'Wolf rain'. I find it so touching tat my tear juz came out without my control! Really! ^^; I will recommand tis anime to all mordern fairy tales lovers, u will like it! ^^

Ok! Here a question: To all who hv watch tis 2 animes, which of the anime would u prefer? Air or wolf rain? Ur ans will be appreciated!

Here is my ans: I will prefer Air cuz its really very touching. After watching the last episode though I still doesn't understand some part of the story *sad thing* haha! ^^; But I really like the graphic and the characters in it! Specially Misuzu, she is so kawaii ( loves dinosaur, believes a chick will turn into dinosaur after it grows! Love funny drinks! lol! )

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

I didn't really finish Wolf's Rain (stuck on epi 19), but I think u can't compare those two series with each others, ok, they are both dramas, but Wolf's Rain has so much action, which Air had only in one epi.
I liked both, but I would say that I prefer Air, although it was totally sad ._.

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Air and Wolf's Rain. :D I like both of them. I think Air is a "women" drama, WR is a "man" drama. Both of them is beautiful.

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I have seen all of AIR and maybe the first 5 episodes of Wolf's Rain, so I can' t really comment it WR.

But I thought AIR was good. Certainly not like anything I have seen before. I would recommend it, but only to a certain type of person/viewer.

But as they said while both series have their similarities, I don't think its really fair to compare the two...

Signature

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

I haven't seen the end of Air yet, so I can't really comment on the whole thing. I really like it so far!
I do know that I really enjoyed Wolf's Rain until they did the 4 recap episodes in the middle of the series. The very end of the series was awfully depressing, too. :( I think when I watch it again, I'm going to leave out the recap episodes and stop at episode 26.

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

I like Air more than Wolf's Rain. Air almost made me cry. T_T

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I didn't really like Wolf's Rain and Air just pwned. So Air it is. Plus, Misuzu > all. XD

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i like wolfs rain. lol considering that i have their first 3 dvds in my room. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Both are great! Although I haven't watched Air yet. Heh heh. ^_^' Wolf's Rain has more action and Air seems like a calm anime(if you know what I mean).

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Oh yea welll I think Air because I dont know the story is like confusing!!!!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.