Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do people best know you for? - Minitokyo

What do people best know you for?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

(I don't think anyone did this)

Alright, peoples. It's sharing time. YAY! What do people best know you for, personality-wise, behavior-wise, appearance-wise, etc? (in real life)

For me, its:

Personality-wise/behavior-wise: being a good, enthusiastic guy
Moreover on the enthusiasm, I think I started a little trend about when teachers hand out work, go "YAY!" or "YIPPIE!"

Apperance-wise: black hair, glasses, and almost always wearing a winter jacket, even when it's warm (at school) Heck, once, I had on an undershirt, a t-shirt, a long-sleeve shirt, a sweater, and my jacket on, and I hardly felt any heat, and everyone else was saying that it was warm. (just recently, last week, since I was sick)

Alright peoples, now let's see what you have to say. (remember to keep all discussion appropriate and on topic, please)

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Personality-wise/behavior-wise: Some people call me happily moody (lol), and a few of my friends have said that if I wasn’t so weird that they wouldn’t love me as much as they do! So, yeay me, I’m loved. Basically I’m one of the few girls they know that will wrestle, fight, and everything adjoined to that who can really get into it that they know. *shrugs* So, very playful. An I am usually hanging out with my guy friends, playing video games, watching anime – which seems to be a rarity for Wyoming (I’m from CA) and all of that tends to really stand out.
Appearance-wise: sometimes glasses *snickers* . . . dark hair . . . . *blinks* . . . . jeans and a t-shirt . . . and I’m made fun of constantly for being . . . voluptuous . . . *blinks* (odd)

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

finally i get to brag bout myself!! j/k j/k!!! ^_^ ppl have told me this:
personality-wise: weird, funnee, goofee, nice, understanding, good listener, mean and loud [when i have to be], unique, giving, loving, stands out.
behavior-wise: hyper, adorable/cute??(would that be behavior or appearance?), laughs @ everything and anything, positive/happy go lucky, clumsy, gentle yet rough/tuff; playful too...sometimes too playful...very animated in actions and face expressions.
appearance-wise: uhhh...cute...big eyed girl....the asian chick, the girl that doesn't wear make up, that dark brown eyed, medium length dark brown hair w/ no highlights, short, stubby (not fat/chubby/thick - a little meatier than most asian gals) pale lookin' girl over there...*points to jyu jyu* ^_^ that's me... The girl who smiles a lot....uhh...i think that's it...

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

In real life, people know me best for the following:

For personality wise, I'm known for being knowledgabel and creative.
For behavior wise, I'm known for being calm and content
For apperance wise, I'm known for my hair. Its really long o_O

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

From what I know about the people that know me:

I'm honest... Alittle too honest but I joke around alot though and tell people I'm joking cause they wouldn't know if I'm lying.

I'm a game freak... Even though I don't play games as much any more. People still think I'm the best around and think I practice all the time in which I don't. I don't have the the time.

A Nice Guy? People are shock that I would do a certain thing because of the person I am. This is comparing to my family and friends.

Though what people don't know about me is that I don't give up. I'm good at almost everything I do cause I learn quick. I always believe "I can't do it," never accomplished anything. "I will try" has performed wonders. And even though my life sucks, I will try to make the best of it ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

People know me for a very wise crazy fool. :D

Personality wise: I am a very carefree person, so I get along with everyone, so far I haven't have anyone that hate my guts yet. I think that is a very good thing. :)

Appearance wise: well at night time I do look like an vampire sometimes in the dark. :D At day time I looks like as my title stated. ;) I am a man of many strange faces. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

people offline know saki as the girl who laughs at everything .. ^^*

Personality-wise/behavior-wise: ... crazy .. >.> hyper ... clumsy .. ;___; weird ... andandand .. random .. xD xD stupid .. ;____; and the girl who sleeps in class 24/7 ... happy .. xD

Apperance-wise: ..... the girl with strawberrii lip gloss + strawberrii lotion + strawberriii accessorieeeessss.. >.> saki = the girl who always smiles .. ;__; and has a new bruise or cut .. .____.

saki always wears flip flops .. *-* and pink+green stuff .. xD

well you guys know im somewhat of a perv and flirt and chopstick master XD

Personality-Wise/Behavior-Wise : pretty average...i get my wise cracks in every now and then and i usually have something smart to say...as far as behavior goes...im usually napping so i dont get in trouble much...unless im caught letting people copy my hwk..then i have to return their money >_< also...im usually play some asian game...usually a asian card game, board game, or good ol dominos which pwn in all XD

Appearance-Wise- im just your ordinary cutexy asian kid...used to have nice combed hair with a split but i cut that and spiked my new short hair up XD anyways...since im like 1 of the few asians in my school (20 outta like 1000 kids are asian >_< ) people can easily recognize and remember me...im like the tallest asian kid in my school anyways...the rest are like short XD

well know you know more about me...hehe so i may be a bit cocky at times
but having lots of self-confidence isn't a bad thing ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Personality wise: I'm known as the optimistic, creative and artistic. Also the one that gets along with lots of people, but who won't let others boss her around in a rude manner. My friends know me for my constant apologizing and forbade me to utter the word "sorry". I'm way toonice to everyone, though. It sometimes ends by hitting me in the face but (hey, read above) I'm an optimist. Some also would know that I like ironic/sarcastic comebacks. Oh, and I have an obsession for learning and school.^^

Appearance wise: I guess I'm the average girl type. Not too outstanding, but not ugly either. I'm aware that guys sometimes look at me in malls or something, but that's normal, no? I mean, I'm not a beast, so... *giggle*

Hope I didn't brag too much there! XP

--Scarlet

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Personality-Wise/Behavior-Wise : everybody says I'm quiet. and I don't think anybody realllly knows me except for two friends

Appearance-Wise- I was called hair by someone cuz they sat on my right and I have long hair that sorta covers my face on one side..... ^^;;;...usually at school I wear dark grey purple colors....but elsewhere I wear nothing specific... school's almost a prison for me if it weren't for lunch XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Personality-Wise/Behavior-Wise: Being calm as an individual, and thoroughly taking her time piece by piece in understanding how everything pretty much works. Patience is something I've been running for quite a long time but I'm not THAT patient. lol - As for interactions, I tend to be very quiet in real life and pretty approachable as a somewhat-friendly person on the net.

Crazy? Perhaps [like Barbara said - in a good way] - but I hardly notice it. lol - A person pretty hard to believe? I suppose so, because it takes a great deal in time, in trying to understand who I am. Apparently I'm not an easy shell to open, I guess - which makes people tend to think I lie about myself often, but over time I start trusting them more as they trust me. Trust is something to be built on the net, and I can sense why some are neglectful that way, to me and to others. Hey - I do the same thing as well - the Internet isn't always a safe place, and you shouldn't believe everything you see. **Nods** All that matters to me is the individual, of course - not some super nerd laughing behind the screen and stuffing Cheet'ohs in his face. **Nods** Other that, I'm pretty much an ordinary person who's been doing a lot of active things in her young life, actually. I borrowed that quote off my friend. lol

Apperance-wise: I pretty much look caucasian over here. For me, light brown hair, dark brown hair and blonde highlights, probably taller than the average norm, pretty skinny as always [its so hard to put on weight - I notice], athletic and energetic, and I normally walk around in a dark trenchcoat or a red blazer, wearing double-skirts, a white dress shirt / turtlenecks and carrying a white umbrella around from time to time. Other than that, I suppose that's everything. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Personality - I've been told many things, that I'm cute, funny, sweet, caring, loving and loyal. I'm also very quiet, I don't say a whole lot but I am pretty fun once you get to know me. :)

Appearence - good question. I don't think I'm really that pretty...I guess I would have to say that people notice that I'm short...'cause I am LOL XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Personality/Behavior - I act differently depending on my environment. In public places, I'm typically quiet. In fact, I'm so quiet, that people express surprise when I speak. When I'm in a place where I am comfortable, I quite the opposite [a little bit]. People don't know me, but they know of me because of my drawings.

Apperance - I wear what ever clothing is in my closet. I have short black/brown hair and brown eyes. For what I am, I'm kinda tall.

Personality - no one really knows me so they just think of me as the creepy quiet kid

Apperance - umg...the dude with spiky hair and band shirts lol

Signature Image

Personality - uhhhh..... what people know me for... I can't answer that one. I'm just gonna let my friends choose for me.^_^

Apperance - uhhh what ever I feel that day... I guess...

personality ummm i dont know what people know me for im just a loner. :(

apperance- i look like a skater

I'm know to be a person that tries a lot to get something done but fails mostly.....T_T

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Im known to be the guy who helps out whoever when they ask. Sadly that doesnt make me too popular.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Personality wise: the ten mask face. unknow all ways changeing but at times , nice, hatefu;, sad, charming, carring, mad, crazy..... Can't really said that much about myself for I don't know what people think about me.

Apperance: kids going to school ???

i don't know what to said about myself so that is all I have

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Personality-wise:
Im known to be the most-super-mega-ultimate-quite person... :D as one of my classmates describes me.. ^_^' yup im really a quiet person except to those I feel comfortable with. Like with my friends, I can be really noisy sometimes :D I think that makes me weird. ::lol:: x_x

Appearance-wise:
I have this, I think the typical asian guy long hairstyle. Black, long, a lil messy, somehow anime like... because Im an asian. OX Most of the time (probably 90%) I wear blue shirts... My friends point that out to me that people might think that I have few clothes or I wear the same clothes everyday because I always wear blue shirts. XD also, I always wear a poker face. XD

Signature

Well well well, looks like I get to share who I am as a person! OkeDoke, here it goes:

Personality-Wise: I have two personalities, believe it or not! My good side is a nice and caring guy who acts young for his age! You may see that side of me when I chat in MT or on AIM! However, my demented side is unexpected! Random, spontaneous, and devoid of anything that makes any sense at all, that pretty much sums up my other half! People often call me warped when they meet my demented side, guess they're right! ^_^'

Behavior-Wise: High, which to me it defines being too hyper and talk way to much BS with my friends even when I have no topic at all to talk about! Mebbie it's because I drink way too much Kool-Aid, I still drink it today! 0_0

Apperance-Wise: Well, I am a spanish dude with curly har and I always wear my blue jean and leather jacket evrywhere! :D Also, looking at my mirror at home I say my head is a bit short, and have way too much hair all over my body! Yeah Yeah, I'm not the creme of the crop when it comes to appearance! Big deal! XP I still have my best friends in real life, not to mention my awesome MT friends, Starfire, Darkie, Shadow, Choppy, Occie, Deddy, and sum others which escape my mind! :D

There U have it! Everything U need to know about me in a nutshell! U might learn something new about who I am in real life, how fun! XD

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Personality: generally calm, though I can range from having a total serious behaviour to ironic/sarcastic/jokeful one, it generally depends from who I am with in that moment. I'm an open-minded person (or at last that what I try to be), and I always try to stay "down-to-earth" . Oh yes I got a weird sense of humour but looks like my friends like that anyway >_<.

Appearence:

http://www.theworldjournal.com/special/movies/2001/zoolander.jpg

>_< ?

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

personality- kind/generous person and pretty smart, pretty good at helping people with their problems, great listener, i guess i am kinda weird...oh and also my laidback attitude in panic situations...
appearance-hmm...not much to say there, button up shirt, any kind of pants that i choose at random...my height is about 5' 9" my hair is like...ear length [so annoying!] i might end up cutting it than using a crazy hair style with hair this length...i usually wear a black wool coat [looks awesome!] glasses [bottom of the glasses are frameless] and usually a white jade/tiger eye bead bracelet, skinny [knowing how much i eat i should brobably be overweight...but i'm not], i can be atletic[playing sports like volleyball, tennis, badmitton, and soccer is okay too]...that's about it...nothing special ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i am known for my quirky sense of humor (some may dare to call it "dirty") and my friends say they like my kind/generous/caring/optomistic attitude :) so i guess that's what i'm best known for?

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.