Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How u doing peoplez? - Minitokyo

How u doing peoplez?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hey, eclipsegurl012 here. Just came here like a week ago. Nver really checked the site yet, pretty cool so far. I kinda nedd a tour though. ^^; Anyway, I was thinking that you guys might also be interested in going to www.gaiaonline.com --->> Its pretty neat site. It might not be better than this one but it's still pretty cool.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Eclipse, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n
I'm a Gaian member too! PM me on UchihaSasuke if u want.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to MT! hehe, interesting poll^^ I hope you have a great time here, and make a lot of friends! :D Take care, see you around! *waves*

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by eclipsegurl012Hey, eclipsegurl012 here. Just came here like a week ago. Nver really
checked the site yet, pretty cool so far. I kinda nedd a tour though.
^^; Anyway, I was thinking that you guys might also be interested in
going to www.gaiaonline.com --->> Its pretty neat site. It might
not be better than this one but it's still pretty cool.

I've been to that site before. lol - Another friend introduced it to me, you know - with the fishing games. I liked it, and accessorizing yourself constantly - lots of fun, but definitely time-consuming. @_@

Anyhou, welcome to MT and I do hope you enjoy your stay. **Nods** Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

welcome to MT haf fun make new friends and happy lvling
hehe looks cute and customizing avatar and playing games seems fun......but i really like it here

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Heya, welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Be active and have fun, catch ya later!

Auraeliah

Auraeliah

Ain't No Shame In It

Welcome. Hope you get everything figured out on this site, I know that I still find new things every now and again. Post or PM me anythime, I'd love to chat. ~Auri~

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.