Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist Movie - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist Movie

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Does anyone know anything about the Full Metal Alchemist movie?

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

all I know is that it comes out this summer....

A real friend stabs you in the front

its should be out soon.... since i thought it was comin out either april or august...

but then again.... i could be entirely wrong....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

This site should have some info on the movie.

http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I heard it was coming out this summer in Japan(dammit). But if you want more info, go to animenewsnetwork.com or animenfo.com

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Atma

Atma

Storm Walker

The movie is coming out in the pretty early in the summer, or at least that's what its current release date suggests. It may suffer some delays. All I know is that the story is supposed to have little relationship to the anime or manga. The writers want to try something new rather than go into the details of what took place after episode 51. Sorta disappointing since I had hoped to see where they were going with the Envy in the real world and nazi Germany bit.

Signature Image
Proud member of Section 9

I believe it does have slight referances to the series but as Atma said not much to do with the story of the series, but until we see it who can say, except that we can't wait!

There are already threads on this.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.