Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

just wandering who do you think has the best personality on MT?

Signature

Ummmm..... Kally are you asking who we think has the most personality? If so then............ I'll come back to you... to many friends!^_^

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

HAH! gonna beat Cy to it Winterlilac09, mainly cause she's the olny one I really know on here., and this would be for personality

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

yea im asking who has the best personality :)

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Interesting. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Got so many friends that I can't even describe their personalities. Wow! XP

Well, I know DarkMaiden is straightforward and won't change her decisions for anybody. I learned that the hard way. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Firedemon, although she has very low self esteem she has a great personality...plus Im working on rising her esteem a bit...hehe XD

Signature Image

Quote by Kally2yea im asking who has the best personality :)

Oh o.k..... I think that would be.... still to many friends... All of them! Wait... I'll come back to you...

SharinganKnight has the best personality :) oh and good luck rising my self esteem SharinganKnight your gonna need it XD

Quote by FiredemonSharinganKnight has the best personality :) oh and good luck rising my self esteem SharinganKnight your gonna need it XD

oh we're getting there ;) slowly but surely XD

Signature Image

Eh... the best personality I think would have to be... miraku-spike. Because he's my best buddy! Him and... Visis because he's VERY sweet. Yeah there you go best personality.^__^

oh thats what you think SharinganKnight lol pluse my self esteem aint that low is it?

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

ehem,.... not long enough staying here to actually tell you who has best personality...matybe will get back to you later ;p btw, shudnt u change the topic? >.<

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by AlishaEh... the best personality I think would have to be... miraku-spike.
Because he's my best buddy! Him and... Visis because he's VERY sweet.
Yeah there you go best personality.^__^

So I guess I don't fit under this category. Hmm. Not a problem. I'll have to look elsewhere for that...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by AlishaEh... the best personality I think would have to be... miraku-spike.
Because he's my best buddy! Him and... Visis because he's VERY sweet.
Yeah there you go best personality.^__^

So I guess I don't fit under this category. Hmm. Not a problem. I'll have to look elsewhere for that...

No! Mel your so awesome! Like what I said before I have a lot of friends to choose from. That's all! Are you saying I don't think you have a good personality? Cause if you are then your wrong!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by DistortionHAH! gonna beat Cy to it Winterlilac09, mainly cause she's the olny one
I really know on here., and this would be for personality

Damn you! Curses you for beating me. Wint does have a very unique personality. Though to be honest I think everyone on MT is rather unique in their own way and I think they all stand out (in a good way) like that. Just some more than others.

Overall though, from all of my years of being online and since Dis said Wint, I'll go with my tie choice with her, Saki-chan.

Saki by far, in my opinion has the best personality. She is so very unique and the great thing about it is she is who she is, no one else. Shes just a wonderful person who enjoys having fun and not to mention shes an amazing waller and a terrific bestest friend. I could spend hours talking with Saki @_@

The next two would be Septillion and Yumi-chan. Gosh, both of those two are just such wonderful people to talk with and I think that both of them really are just amazing, truly wonderful friends who have done so much for me as well and not to mention how much I enjoy takling with them.

Of course for Wint? Well... I've explained this so many times to her before. =P Shes just the best. I truly cannot stress enough how much I enjoy talking with her online and the time just seems to fly by, she is the only person I've been able to really open up to online and knows more about me than alot of my offline friends (discluding Dis). Shes, well just unbelievable.

FallenAngel, this is the first guy I've ever met online that I've had so much in common with and I think hes a true gent. Hes a really wonderful guy and I think people like him are rare, I wish I could be as nice as him. Hes shy, but that doesn't mean hes not a great person. XD Keep on being you Fallen, you'll break the shyness, it just takes time, my friend.

Though I think each and everyone one of my friends is just simply awesome. I think their all great and I'm truly lucky to have friends like them :_:.

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

There are so many interesting personalities on this forum. Lets see, i know YugureKaze has a cool, if not strange, personality. And lets see, another personality i noticed worth mentioning is Celessa's. Well i dont know too many people on this forum yet, but im sure there are tons more who would fit in this list.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Many people here have great personality. It's really hard to choose one among them. Spend more time on MT and you'll see for yourself. 'Cause you know what, the person that I or others see as the best personality might not be the best according to your opinion *giggling* hope that does not confuse you....^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmmm
i dont know because i dont know so many people here..

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.