Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 goodbye for awhile.... - Minitokyo

goodbye for awhile....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

sorry to be so sudden guys, but ithhink im leavin MT for awhile...i think i just need some time away...burnt out maybe....you may see me around, but im not gonna be that active for a bit. later guys...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Well its nice to have you along, and best of luck on your speedy recovery if you do feel a bit down on yourself. Take care, tecnophreak. I'm sure you'll be missed. Farewell. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

sorry to hear that man... altough I think you are just whining... *bring the cheese ppl*
come on you cannot be serious about leaving....

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'm sorry to hear that tecno..and i do hope you visit once and awhile. You will be greatly missed. I wish you loads of happiness in your travels! Take care techno! Do try to visit once and awhile *hugs*

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Aw well that just bites....
Believe me, I can understand about being burnt out. I was pretty unmotivated for a LONG time. I'm slowly getting back my interest and passion on the things i love (hence the "creatively constipated) thing....

If you need to talk or anything, let me know man....

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

darn techno...... T_T that sux dude........im so sorry, i know how u feel, if u need anyone to talk to reach me, im here. i hope u get better coem bk to us! **hugs**

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

bai bai my friend! maybe sam will see you around aim!
~mumbles~and just when i finished drawing you...~mumble~

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.