Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is gundam seed destiny too similar to gundam seed? - Minitokyo

is gundam seed destiny too similar to gundam seed?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

i haven't watched gsd yet, but i'm going to borrow it off a friend soon... is it very similar to seed?

from what i've seen, impulse is much too alike to strike... o__O" what do you guys think?

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I think gundam SEED was an awesome anime, so i would hope gundam seed destiny would be similar. But like you i havent seen Destiny yet.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Probably Impulse is similiar to strike. but GSD and GS stories/plot are diffrent. but sometimes i think GSD is a little similiar to Z Gundam

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Well I've seen 23 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and of course it's a bit similar ^_^. It's still war between Coordinators and Naturals. There are a lot of new Gundams, new characters. And unfortunetly there's still Kira... In GSD, what he did in episode 22 and 23... OMG, I hope he and his Freedom gundam will be shot down -_-... Sorry all Kira Yamato fans. I hope you'll enjoy it, it's very very good anime as Gundam Seed.

i've seen gundam seed and gundam seed destiny, and i think that its not similar to each other.. its a continuation of the seed saga..

but in terms of the gundam impulse, i think that its similar to amurei's original gundam.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I havent seen GSD, just seen infos & screenshots on the web. But I dont think the two will be "too" similar. The Strike & Impulse is probably the closest thing to have similarities in both series, like their ability to change into 3 types depending on the circumstances...... I think the story is way different form gseed, though theres still war between the naturals & coordinators (well gundams is all about war/conflicts). But the story between the characters, I think will be very different. They wont be putting best friends again fighting on the opposing sides. Well thats just my opinion... :D :)

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Basically since GSD is the continuation of GS, the plot will definitely hav similarties & most of the characters in SEED has been brought to Destiny. So u can say that its similar, but the fact that there are diff & new characters meant that there will be differences. Shldnt say any spoilers here to spoil ur show but still its nice to see what Kira, Athrun & the others will become after 2 yrs rite? :)

Impulse has about the same colour as Strike, & that they both hav diff types of combat equipments, i can say that they are similar.

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by CoordinatorWell I've seen 23 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and of course it's a
bit similar ^_^. It's still war between Coordinators and Naturals.
There are a lot of new Gundams, new characters. And unfortunetly
there's still Kira... In GSD, what he did in episode 22 and 23... omg,
i hope he and his Freedom gundam will be shot down -_-... Sorry all
Kira Yamato fans. I hope you'll enjoy it, it's very very good anime as
Gundam Seed.

I agree wholeheartdly. I was surprised the Kira survived seed, I just hope that this time someone finishes him off along with Cagalli.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

it the coutionus of gundam seed but with more charcters and more story

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.