Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which type of music do you prefer and why does it attract you? - Minitokyo

which type of music do you prefer and why does it attract you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

dont know if anyone has the same thread haha ^_^' if so, sorry! >.<, but here it is. what type of music do you like better.....japanese or ours? and why does that type interest you?

the type that attracts me more is japanese ^.^, my fav artist hikaru utada, and why hmm...i dont really know, i guess it's because i dont know the language much and the music rocks haha

'Signature Image'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

japanese japanese XD!! or umm any asian music I guess~~
ahahah the meaning is more meaningful but that's just me!
and I guess I was mainly attracted it when I was watching pokemon in japanese once o_o I was sooo addicted to the song and I guess I still am but the parapara version whoo~
so yeah I perfer eastern music XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

:) yeah! hehe i got first hooked on it when i heard the theme music for kingdom hearts!! XD \m/

'Signature Image'

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Japanese music is cool! I LOVE Tamaki Nami! She is one of the coolest singers in the world to me!!!! I like Japanese music because sometimes the beats are just so cool; I'm the kind of person that likes music with a bunch of beats.

Sorry posted twice

I like American music. I don't know but it just seems to appeal to me more that Japanese music. American lyrics just appeal to me more then the Japanese. Because I can relate to them. And I like out beats as well. No offence but I just like American music better.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Stuff in hard rock Metal sceamo and Industrial range you hear song of pure hatred, soul churning emotion and I just like it thuogh that is not the only thing I listen to now I am listening to Enya alot I like any thing that is differant

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o__o;; I listen to an array of songs, but I think J-Pop attracts me the most. It might be because some of the voices are so much better sounding. :: Cough. :: o__x;; Or because it's unique in it's own way~ X3;; The styles of the music are just so much more appealing, you know? o_o;;

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i listen to korean,english,jap and techno lol......
i like all of them in different ways somehow...by majority its
well korean i love their slow songs ...their ballads and r&b kicks As$ they got some nice catchy ones also..
for jap their funky and crazy music lol....also a few slow 1s hehe
english songs well their just english i understand it and if its good its good =D
techno is just techno nothing much can be said bout it
well but i listen to any kind of songs....most of it ...dont understand jazz though

Music done by Kotoko because most of her songs give off a very "mystical" feeling lol whenever i listen to her songs, it always makes me want to hum/whistle with the song (NOT gonna sing XD)

Any choir piece done by Kajiura Yuki. all of her choir piece are amazing, you just can't help but love them. listening to them helpstime fly, soothe my heart and even help go to sleep XDDD

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

i like... heavy METAL!!(read it as the song Metal Warriors of Manowar ;) ) hehe, and i like a bit of everithing else, except for hip-hop, I simply don't like it, i had heard many Hip-hop songs, but none atracts me :S

and why I like it?? simple, i like Strong sounds, instruments that blow my head, and some times some rage xD... \m/

hail!

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

i listen to a wide range of music from classical to modern music :)
anyway, i do like japanese songs, especially the op and ed of anime....most of them are really nice....lol plus, i joined the chinese orchestra when i was in high school, so naturally, i do listen to classical chinese orchestral pieces, even some of them are quite boring...Zzz
anyway, most music are ok for me as it depends on my mood....lol

hmmm i like both equally, even tho i tend to sway more to the eastern music as well =)

Signature Image

Anything goes for me, well maybe except J-pop. Now before you all tear me into pieces, I would like to say that I do like certain J-pop, and it's just that I don't like pop in general (aside the few exceptions). I definitely enjoy listening to classic rock and metal tho, just love the guitar solos. And plus can you really go wrong with Led Zeppelin? ^^ :P

Basically Clasical music and especially the Barroque one. One of my favourite composer is Albinoni (a note: he did't compose the famous Adagio. It was created by his italian editor Giazoto in the twenty century) A recomdation: Concerts from the Opus 9.

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Metal, definately, a very wide kind of music and that's all I'll be needing. (Don't like anything else except real metalmusic)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Purely J-Pop, hands down. The lyrics are clearer, the understanding of such lyrics is more in-depth, and the music is way more better and very catchy unlike Pop from other countries around the world. If you understand the Japanese language very well, you'll see my point. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

lol~ japanase I'd say~
just coz its fun I guess~ XD
another reason is, most of em have a 'kawaii' feeling to it~ my country's song surely 100% dun have em. cant say english songs have em trhough.
plus jap song, to me are more fast paced. since I cant stand low paced song, jap song are the best for me. ^_^

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I like all kinds...I haven't heard much J-pop or anything, but from what I have heard, it's cool. Some of the voices are so...pure (not the best word, but only one I can come up with now). But I must say I like American music better because I can understand what is being said. At the same time, I don't like a lot of American music because I can understand what is being said, and it's stuff I consider inappropriate (i.e. cursing, dirty themes, advocating wrong behavior, etc.). Umm...I mostly listen to my Christian cds, to be honest...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

I don't mind listening to anything as long as it sounds good. However I have a tendency to favour rock music - be it j-rock (L'arc-en-ciel, Asian Kung Fu Generation) or punk rock (Good Charlotte, Simple Plan).

I probably prefer rock music often cause of the upbeat tempo it usually has - the drums, the bass ...ahhh ...

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by exentriclol~ japanase I'd say~
just coz its fun I guess~ XD
another reason is, most of em have a 'kawaii' feeling to it~ my country's song surely 100% dun have em. cant say english songs have em trhough.
plus jap song, to me are more fast paced. since I cant stand low paced song, jap song are the best for me. ^_^

yeah i agree with you ti has such a ncie melody and most of the singers are really good haha u cna get hooked quick ^^

'Signature Image'

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

japanese music...it's either from games or anime....but mostly anime....and the reason it attracts me is that it's very soothing and fun to hear....even though I can't under every word they say....I get the message by knowing the title.

Rie Tanaka
Atsuko Enomoto

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Punk rock and Hardcore. There are meaningful lyrics, and so much passion is placed into the songs. No other type of music compares.

Quote by delusionedI don't mind listening to anything as long as it sounds good. However I have a tendency to favour rock music - be it j-rock (L'arc-en-ciel, Asian Kung Fu Generation) or punk rock (Good Charlotte, Simple Plan).

Well apparently you are quite delusioned, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan never were and never will be punk rock. Listen to Leftover Crack, NoFX, or Bad Religion and then you will know true punk rock.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

i listen to a lot of types of music. But i like mandrin n japanese pop . it has different types of rhythm tat suits ur emotions. For english songs i like rock style especially LP. It has a high music tat makes u rock wif it. Try it!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.