Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Proper Etiquette - Minitokyo

Proper Etiquette

page 1 of 1 7 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

What is proper etiquette to you? To me, it's something done politely, or properly. Like say, your on a date and a man not only opens the door for you, but before you sit down he pulls out your chair for you to sit...
Only I'm different. It's nice to have that every once in a while, but I can open a door myself.
*Ahem*

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol well he doesn't have to be that full of etiquette - I have to be like I'm fine, I'm fine - you don't have to be that nice. lol ^_^

Anyhou, Proper Etiquette Rule #1:

Never eat and talk with your mouth full, at the same time.

Rule #2: If someone you noticed was cheating on you or your friend, the best way to get sweet revenge is by knocking the guy out with a teflon pan, tieing the guy's neck tightly with a rope, making a firm knot through a hole on the other side of the truck, then while in check, revving your 4-wheeled monster truck to the max. and let 'er rip! Then you can drag the guy in the fifth gear - on and on and on... poor fella - but I guess there's some proper etiquette to handling these situations nonetheless. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

*evil grin* Hmmm well. If you go back out with Eric, which if you do I'll never speak to you again, but thats not the point. ^_^ He'll end up doing exactly that. At least from what I saw. Ha its kinda funny, you always get men that do that stuff, and yet.....it annoys you.

But onto my view of proper etiquette. Any thing or anyone speaking or acting with proper tone or actions. Guestures, etc etc. I think there's more to it then opening your door or pulling out your chair. I prefer a gentlemen, they're just so sweet and kind. Thoughtful too. I guess respect could also play a part as well. Much more reason, but I have some things to attend to..o_o...*

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I must be in the worng forum, cause you girls are talking about killing some guy and it's freaking me out alittle, hehe ^_^' (I forget how sinsiter Celessa can get at times) . On to my view of etiquette:

Etiquette is pretty much what you girls have summed up, being nice, respectful, etc . It is something that should be learned at home and what all be should have and choose to do. Not so much the case for everyone, cause some people would rathe rnot be so gentle all the time, and some who do can take it waaaay to far. Not me, I think I have pretty balanced, and I think it is good for a person, especially a guy, to act gentle and proper every now and then and show the courtesy and respectful to others. That's how I choose to be, can stand alot of hostility and imprudence.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

It's nice for a boy to behave according to a set of loose rules on a date, makes the night out more pleasant. If he opens a door for you... just gracefully accept that he wants to be a tool for you. :D Perfect.

On proper behaviour; I'd say at least act civilized. No touching asses please, we're not whores. But most guys I know are lovely, thank god. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

*shoves evanrued aside* Yes, it bothers me when I guy opens the door for me. Actually that's only sometimes. I'm always like "Thank you" and smile about it. It always depend on the mood I'm in. Evanrued knows I like to stand in doorways when I'm somewhere new, it's kind of like a safety thing.
It's nice to have someone open a door for you, but on occation when I was dating my ex, aka eric, I would open the door for him instead. Just run around the other side of the car and open his door, but every time I got this look like O.o "That's new." It's was cute.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*busts up laughing* I just want to be treated like and equal, no point in special behaviors or special attention. Sure, I am female but that doesn’t mean that a guy has adhere to any code of proper etiquette just to be appreciated. I mean sure being some what decent and respectful because you are another human being is just expected. *snickers* But then I never had gotten along with many of my own sex all that well so, I guess what I see as proper may not hold true for the rest of the Femmy kind.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.