Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me why?? - Minitokyo

Tell me why??

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end you first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?

And obviously if at first you don't succeed, then don't take up sky diving!

And my FAVORITE......

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

Hehe, I got this from my mother to tell ya the truth. Anybody got some answers?? - lol -

Signature

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

oO thats alot of questions =D hmm
i do not know any answers.... XD

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

- umm because we're lazie to go up front to switch channels?!
- and the rest I dunno!! >o<'' wow that's a lot of ummm weird questions ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I know the answer to the lethal injection one!

If there is any form of bacterial matter on the needle itself and it mixes with the injection to kill you, it will change the molecular make up of the lethal injection, risking the chance of not killing the person.

:sweat: *feels strange knowing the answer to that type of question*

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Very strange questions, I don't know any of the answers to them though.sorry

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Because we have lazy people in the world. And we are very strange.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries
are getting weak? Well, I get angry with the remote control because I'm too lazy to reach up to the television, so I take my anger out on the control. xD;;

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars,
but check when you say the paint is wet? I doubt they'd count up all four billion stars to prove you wrong, but in the paint's case, it's easy as pie to see if you're lying or not. ^o^;;

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle? Different material in the inside? o__o;; Or maybe it's because they put so much glue in the bottle at once. =x

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? He uses a stone-blade thingy to shave! xD;; Or maybe he's not the hairy type~ O_O;;

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him? Err.. he's bullet proof, not revolver proof? xD;; And I think a revolver might be harder/bigger than a bullet. o_o;;

Whose idea was it to put an "s" in the word "lisp"? Look it up on Google~ xD;;

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Don't know if humans really did evolve from apes, there's a bunch of theories. o_o;; But.. but.. er.. because apes are cuter than humans, and we need cuteness in this world! xD

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are
always white? Water mixture makes the color paler? o__o;;

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale? Don't know~ I don't go out very much. xX;;

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that
something new to eat will have materialized? Because you're hungry, but there's nothing good to eat, so I go back and forth trying to pick something crappy to eat instead. t__t;; Or I just pick nothing in the end. xD;;

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their
vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it
down to give the vacuum one more chance? They do? o.o;; I just hold it up in the first place while I vacuum.

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end you first try? Never tried before~ @__@;;

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures? Magic. o.o;; Kidding~ maybe they're really skinny and fit into cracks. xD;;

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a
shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all
right?" Well, it isn't all right so why don't we say, "That hurt, you
stupid idiot?" It's a little thing called manners. @__@;;

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling
off the table you always manage to knock something else over? I'm clumsy. xD;; And everything's always in the way. >:|

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer
when we complained about the heat? That's my sister. xD;; I could care less whether it's hot or cold. I just grab a jacket if it's cold, take the jacket off if it's hot. o_o

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes? I don't here mother-in-law jokes, either. xx;;

If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your
wife told you to do it? Eww, I don't want a wife. T__T;;

And obviously if at first you don't succeed, then don't take up sky
diving! I'd do it anyway. xD;;

Signature

concenrning kamikaze, they wear a helmet just because the radio was in i think, but know that i'm writing it, I'm not sure anymore...
Plzzzzz stop with your strange questions OX

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

easy answer for all these questions for I am sam. sam I am who likes green eggs and ham. We are all hoping somethimg will work and we watch our little brians try to figure something out....we ppl think that things can be over come with stupid and idiotic motins or movements or what we call OUR logic..... ho ho ho how's that fer a Village Idiot ho ho ho [jiggles and rubs tummy]

Magically Delicious, yo.

wow thats a lot of questions...... and i could answer most of them but, that would take to long so wont so sry.

wow thats a lot of questions...... and i could answer most of them but, that would take to long so wont so sry.

to lazy.

Holt

Holt

pffft

Quote by narutofan92Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Because in the bottle, the adhesive is dissolved in a solvent which when you spread it out, the solvent evaporates and the adhesive is left ^_^
If you're talking about industrial strength glue, that stuff is kept seperate and then mixed when in need and sets like a rock.

Signature Image

I loved that thing it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

why so many questions?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I'll 2 Answer As Truthful And As Much As I Can
Q A
1 So It Can Work
7 Because He Wants 2 Show Off His Hairy Chest Lolz... Dunno
10 Because Thats Only A Story,.. Made 2 Think True
11 Bubbles R Clear They Hev No Colour
15 Not True
19 No One Wants 2 Get Sick/Summer Because The Weather Is Olredi Hot
20 Coz Thier Gay
21 It Depends
All These Were Not Guessed Answers
Plzz At Least Rite Back For The Time I Put 2 Answer U

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hahahaha...funny questions!

Quote by narutofan92Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

that's just like people maniacally pushing on the elevator up/down button or the button for the crosswalk (i admit i do that, too... ^_^' )
i guess it's cuz we're either impatient, insane, or both! XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.