Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game/ On the Spot! - Minitokyo

Game/ On the Spot!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

yeah it seems corny but give this thread a chance...i got the idae from LastDinosaur
he said that i should start a thread where members would have to do their best and make a good quote 'on the spot'
ok so lets begin ^_^

lets see how long this thread will last...hahaha

here is one that i made as a special quote for saki ^_^

Always like the sun keeping a bright and kind complexion through the tough and hard times.. it will try to bring a shimmer of hope to all no matter the situation...

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

A single breath seems no more that the fluttering of wings, but across the ocean it can move mountains.

Um, actually that one sounds like a combo of a few different ones. Heh, quotes were never my forte.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by JheiracksA single breath seems no more that the fluttering of wings, but across the ocean it can move mountains.

Um, actually that one sounds like a combo of a few different ones. Heh, quotes were never my forte.

it sounds pretty good for a quote that was made on the spot ^_^
thanks a lot for posting

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

Heh, actually it was kind of fun *chuckles* and you are more than welcome.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

this game is either dead...or people saw it and are trying to make quotes before hand...so quiet...

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

Heh, well no one can blame you for trying, although I think the header could have been a bit more useful had it been changed to some thing more explanitory. *chuckles*

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by JheiracksHeh, well no one can blame you for trying, although I think the header
could have been a bit more useful had it been changed to some thing
more explanitory. *chuckles*

i guess that's true...oh well i'll try another game later ^_^
thanks for helping me support this thread!

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

Welcy!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.