Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you usually do in the library? - Minitokyo

What do you usually do in the library?

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 239 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Whoops, my bad. Late reply here. lol

Quote by Barbara*nods* I would prefer studying at home to elsewhere. At home I can do
whatever I want. In library, there are so many rules: no food, no
drink....

Our library is like that to, and not to mention, no headphones and there are lockers to place your bags into. It gets a little frustrating how you have to set up 5 minutes to get your own locker in a long line-up, then when you have to go get your bags, you have to walk all the way from the book centre to the entrance of the library lounge. It gets kind of inconvenient at times. **Nods back** Thank goodness school is over.

Quote by BarbaraStill I have no better choice since I have classes from like 10am in
the morning to 9pm in the evening, of course there's some time off
between each class. Thank god it just happens two days per
week.....phew.......

Two days a week? Wow, I can somewhat relate. lol - Sometimes I have to stay up from 8 am to 7 pm just because the buses take too long to get from my hometown to my university. Of course I have so many hours in-between and I wished I lived near campus, so I can settle into some place more comfortable like my own home, but I've gotten used to it. The first semester I had to do this 3 days a week, and the other two days are pretty rough as well, but not as bad. The second semester was perfect though. Phew - tough recalling. Oh well, though. C'est la vie!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

whenever i feel like going to school early i tend to go to the library and draw making doujinshi. I agree, talkies are major annoying since there's so many other places where they can go to talk and the library is the only place for quiet.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

I don't usually spend time in library. I come there, borrow books and bring home to read. I feel more comfortable to read at home.

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by CelessaTwo days a week? Wow, I can somewhat relate. lol - Sometimes I have to stay up from 8 am to 7 pm just because the buses take too long to get from my hometown to my university. Of course I have so many hours in-between and I wished I lived near campus, so I can settle into some place more comfortable like my own home, but I've gotten used to it. The first semester I had to do this 3 days a week, and the other two days are pretty rough as well, but not as bad. The second semester was perfect though. Phew - tough recalling. Oh well, though. C'est la vie!

Oh, wow..... lucky me that I live near campus, it takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to walk to school but I'm too lazy to do that so I take the bus instead. If I don't miss the bus then it takes only 5 minutes to get to school, but if I miss it.....um.....hate to think about that
Well, this semester is almost over, can't wait for the time to relax, I'm looking forward to it.
Anyway, have fun there Cel :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, I chat with meh best/ closes friend kawaii-chicken becuase we don't have any classes together. (besides p.e.) We hate not having the same class together. So we chat as much as we can in the library. The time seems to go by fast now-a-days..

Signature Image

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I usually go there to read books, sign out books, or do anything book related. ~_~

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Check out a book. What else...

i go to the library to finish the homework that i was supposedly going to do b4 i leave for school or b4 i go to sleep T_T

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

I see what you meant Barbi, I went to library somtimes and I saw some people sleeping but I didn't hear any loud noise. I don't like to go to library unless I have to, hehe......

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i just go to the library to catch up on sleep between my classes, when i have late nights of course ;]

Primary reason... to cool down...(airconditioned... unlike most of the school...)
other reasons...
Reading Mags and Newspapers & for research...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

i sleep... at least i stay quiet

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Surfing the internet, reading books, finsihing homework for me. Also a good place to get away from a hectic life and just sit there and listen to the silience.....

I rarely go to the library but when I do I usually just borrow a book or two and read at home.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I spend many time in library too. Of course I borrow some book but I'm staying easily to work, to write, to draw, to read, or even watching people. In my library you can hear music too. Library is a rare place with many people and quiet. I wanted to became librarian when I was at school because I'm obsessed by books ^^' so it's an atmoshpere that fits me well. I have even meet some new friends in library.

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I just do my homework, and sometime sleep in there. I have a spare course right after lunch so I am usually sleepy then.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Our library is a very sleep friendly place. Some very nice couches and soft cushions in there. ^_^ ZZzzZZZzzZZzz

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

computer, read manga, sleep, do work (o_o), listen to music and eat there..basically another hang out I guess..just that I do less talking there >3

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I usually go to the library to do research or if I have a vacant and theres nothing to do, I use their computers to kill time (net surfing).

Signature

I just borrow books and take them home...

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I go to the library and read and research but i'm mostly alone and because of that i got locked twice X_X

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Read books. I love books. XD

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

danslasher

danslasher

ecchi fan

i prefer going to the internet. but inside a library i do read novels.

00100 00001 01110 10011 01000 00001 10011 01000 00101 10010

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I've only actually ever used our library to research once. If I really want to study, I find a seat near a window in the main study area so I'm not tempted to sleep. If I'm tired I find a nice little cubicle type thing and take a nap or listen to my mp player.

Signature Image

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 239 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.