Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you usually do in the library? - Minitokyo

What do you usually do in the library?

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 239 total items

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I read.

I was such a dork in High School that I would sometimes skip class and go to the library to read my book. :)

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

anty

anty

i read the papers or comics or something interesting or go to the computer... but if i reallllllyyyyy realllllllyyy need a book i go and get one too :P

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

i never go there, but if i have no choice i'll just read or do homework

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Actually... I never go to the library!^^ hehehe but i'm not stupid! that's for sure!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

Mainly just browsing for books, books, and more books! Occasionally the group meeting to do projects. Actually I read a book, study or do some work at the school library.

i usually look for any new manga at the library or new anime movies and i have not seen anyone do anything that they shouldnt be doing

Hmm this is a good question. In my school what they do in library beside chatting, sleeping are:
Category Light:
1. Stealing library books
2. Eating and drinking
3. Reading comics or manga brought from home
4. Playing PSP or game boy or nitendo
5. Doing battleship game with friends
6. Hitting on girls
7. Preparing cheating sheets for later exams
8. Disturbing nerds who tried to study in library

Category Heavy:
1. Kissing kissing with girl friend or boy friend
2. Doing more than kissing (Rated 18 +)
3. Bullying nerds for pocket money or just for fun
4. smoking
5. Gambling
6. Stealing other students bags or hand phone or other stuffs

Hope this could bring you a bright idea on how fun Library is

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

i go to the library when it's really needed.....sometimes, when i'm alone, i just hang out in the library and ready magazines....and when the weather is really hot, i just sit in the library to cool off......hehehehehe....i could also sleep there

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Well sometimes I go to the library after school and I borrow books for my book reports and sometimes I just hang out with friends and talk. When I'm alone and bored, I just go on the internet with the computer in the library and come to MT or do something fun

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Hmm... I go there when I feel in blue... (yeah, right! haha...) no. honestly I go there when I feeling that I got to read something... anything... before I get mad. :)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

When I was in school, I always went to the public library for research materials and to work on projects. I'd print materials off the internet and search the stacks for unusual books on my topics. The school libraries were decent sized by they really couldn't compare for information. Not to mention that the school libraries were full of people engaging to varying degrees in illicit activities. I don't go to the library much anymore. I mostly just buying reading materials if I want them.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

i go to the library to study, dwell in my misery

read or do homework, or use play on the computers XD or chat w/ friends that i accidently bump into(literally) XD

NicoleTan6392

NicoleTan6392

Hehe............................

Take books and read

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Bum around and sleep.

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

can't remeber if i posted if in this thread or not but i usually take out books and videos.

Animers

Animers

Kotori so cutee^^

I read books and usually use the computers available to go online^^

The place I've live is where absolutely the first thing that hit your eyes is the library. IF YOU know how to get there, then don't matter how many books you cna borrow. YOu can also go to the internet, for the maximum time is...an hour. Furthermore, you get to see your friends there too, and talked to them... quitely
Of course.

And if you interest in manga or anime, the catalouge will help you out... You'll have to wait but that something way usual in life, right?

i use the uni library to ............... sleep ^^ since i normally have like 3-6 hours break inbetween class.. thers no point driving home cos its so far.. so i use the library to zZzz :P other than that i use it to do uni work

I finish my homework during the lunchtime so I'm free at home.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

my school library's a zoo, to be blunt. more people hanging around, talking, messing around on the internet and doing 'stuff'. usually, i'd spend my time doing my homework, or at least try to with all the ruckus going on. -___-U

but half the time, while i'm at the library, i go and look for really good books. maybe even surf the net if i can. =D

Siri

Siri

Suou

s...s...study?...
or sleep lol i guess but its not that comfy
not really worht the trouble

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Read books on poetry last time, I found that most poet's styles I do not like whatsoever.

-repeat-

Mostly I go there to eat lunch. Or to sleep and drool.
Some times, I read Chicken Soup books, and maybe draw. (Like... what would this librarian look like if her glasses were really sunglasses and her skirst wasnt really a skirt but a skort?!)
And I do my homework

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 239 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.