Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you usually do in the library? - Minitokyo

What do you usually do in the library?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 239 total items

well,

1. I work in the Music Library at UW, so i shelve, check-out/check-in, help patrons, maintain the silence, search for lost items by hand, and clean up the place
2. I study for hours on end because I enjoy the silence of UW's reading room, I am there when the library opens on weekends and there until they kick me out, closing time.
3. I sleep, usually at one of the desks so I can catch up on nap time, or I am just sleeping the time away before I go to work.
4. I use the bathrooms in the library because they are less discrete, as not as many people are in the bathroom facilties at one time. So you can do #2 and not worry about the bodily sounds you produce.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Quote by LastDinosaur

Quote by Barbara
I don't know what really happened to it........Anyway, people usually
chat on the second floor. The third and fourth are pretty quiet
though.....

lol i see your libary is kinda big then. Ours has only one floor, and it's pretty small for a 1 floored libary too. Anyway i see most ppl are hanging out outside the libary, i usually pass by them at lunch.

Ah, you are so lucky, Barbara(BTW, you share my name...:) The library at my school has enough room for another floor, but it doesn't have one...probably since there's not enough books to actually fill up the first floor! Heh, heh; the school's only in it's first year of enrollment, so I guess that explains it-or the architect was suffering from some hight complex!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I used to play Chess but now I can't because everyone doesn't want to play me, they're fed up of losing. ^^ So now, I just watch in.

Otherwise, I read books. If needed, print out anything coursework related. Sometimes read articles on wikipedia.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Whats cool at my library is they have Sudoku puzzles I can work on. The update every day to! Recently They've started to put in manga...not much there is only one manga, but it is still a start! Yay me!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

Well... me and libraries are never a good thing... It's a really bad thing.

While I never step foot into my school library (no AC, it's never open when I want to go, and it's just plain weird, but they started a manga collection so I might start visiting more), public libraries and me spell trouble.

I usually end up reading manga and comics (occansionally, novels and arts and crafts books. Hell I even go back to reading children books) and then I lose track of time and my mom gets mad at me for making her wait when I'm suppose to meet her. I love books too much. And I never borrow books when I go to the library... probably because I read all of them before I leave which means I don't have to borrow them. Sometimes I do homework, sometimes I sleep, sometimes I draw and write, but mostly read. I could probably spend an entire day in the library and never notice it unless I go hungry or cold.

Yeah so my mom stop taking me to the library as much. (which results in me glued to the computer reading fanfictions). Yes... I read too much...

nothing, just sit in a chair and do nothing T_T
well, used to do that.

Signature Image

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I used to work at my school library so I suppose that doesn't count for this question. In the city library, I head over to my usual sections: romance, new books, large print, and the CD Audio books to see if there's one I'd like to listen to.. instead of read... whoops.

rukichen

rukichen

ruki

Lately I have been often in the Library. I explored it for my self during exam time, cause at home were some constuction worker make lots of noise. And i have problems to concentrate at home, while sitting next to my pc, TV, Radio etc. When you sit in the library there is no chance to do something else ( okay there is a chance, but you get what I mean) usally it quiet there and very nice. It's warm and bright in there.

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

when i go to my school's library, it's usually to find a good book to read. sometimes if i really have nothing to do, i'll go there and study. but that's pretty much it.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I attempt to find books on Nicholas Flamel. So far nothing. I might try looking in the Restricted Section tomorrow.

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

I usually make-out with a hot chick when i go to the library.....but i like to check out books sometimes too.

Signature

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i look at books and after which borrow those i wana read.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

search for books to read..

question : What do you usually do in the library?

answer : READ BOOKS.

i always go to e library to search 4 bks which will help me improve on my life n character development..i also which to gain mre new insights n knowledge thru some reali interesting reference bks..

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I rarely go to the public library, only if I want to print out stuff and kill time.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

i go there to read some manga/fact books =]

Hang out with friends if we have nothing else to do. Play handheld video games, or card games like Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, or poker.

Check out some manga/comics like Garfield, etc.

Seems like forever since I've actually went to the library to borrow a real book.

@_@, meh... if i'm there its because of a project.. nothing else..... other than that .. if i was forced to come i would then find magazines to read or manga to browse during that time

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

i go there for the air-cond....

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

lol, i go for the air too xD

but mainly i go to study, even if i spend most of the time sleeping xD

What an odd question. ^_^

It's like saying "what do you do in the air conditioning maintenance room?"

Signature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I don't have access to my Uni library (we don't have one) But my nearest town has one of the best libraries in the state.

I go to my library to get broadband access (along with many other people), the library borrows out free internet access. I also go there to borrow DVD's, software, music and games.

There is photocopying, printing and they supervise external examinations. They even have anime DVD's what can I say they are perfect, I bet you wish you had my library XD

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

when i go to library i like to use the internet that have there, but also i like very much to read some poetry, sci-fi novels, or whatever i found interesting..heh ^^u

mehh! x3~

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 239 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.