Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to build up courage and confidence? - Minitokyo

How to build up courage and confidence?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

anybody knows how? if i see, many people now have a great courage and confidence...that makes me feel that i'm left behind.

Pride comes before the fall

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm...if i have to build up my courage or confidence i just tell myself that i can do whatever i try to do ^_^
yeah it seems a bit weird...but that is what works for me...
others probably have better ways than me though...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Confidence and courage take time to build; you can't get them overnight. If you're ready to do something, then go for it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well the best thing i can say is believe in yourself and always think positively and go for it......

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Quote by melmachine18Confidence and courage take time to build; you can't get them overnight. If you're ready to do something, then go for it.

Exactly, it is going to take some time for you to build it up. Confidence basically comes with experience from interacting with people. I used to be extremely shy around people, but after a few jobs and things of that nature, I can speak to people with no problem...

Just give it time, things will happen...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Rai1eanybody knows how? if i see, many people now have a great courage and confidence...that makes me feel that i'm left behind.

Interesting. Well try to feel encouraged at times and know your abilities to the best of your knowledge. I suppose its best to hide your weaknesses by evidently showing off your strengthes. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Quote by YugureKazehmm...if i have to build up my courage or confidence i just tell myself that i can do whatever i try to do ^_^
yeah it seems a bit weird...but that is what works for me...
others probably have better ways than me though...

it works for me too, but to that i'll add the fact that nobody will tell you anything, i mean no one will laugh of you or will look at you like a freak.

Ask yourself; "What's the worst that could happen" and try not to think of Dr. Pepper adverts.
If in doubt, wing-it.

Although I say these things, I never actually do what I wanted to in the first place anyway. ^^;

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

The quickest way to build your courage is to find a burning house/apartment/building and run in to save a little baby or old woman. But you gotta make sure the fire looks BAD (not that you started it, of course) :P

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

The quickest way to build your courage is to find a burning house/apartment/building and run in to save a little baby or old woman. But you gotta make sure the fire looks BAD (not that you started it, of course) :P

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

It depends, see for me I can go to war (which I did), but go ask a beautiful out for a cup of coffee, I'm a straight bitch. It all depends, but basically what some people have said , Take the Nike initiative and "Just Do It", and for other aspects of this it takes time to build up.

"Cats drink champagne, toast death and pain. Like slaves on the ship talkin bout "Who got the fliest chains."

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Confidence and Courage come with experience, when you start believing you can do things right, you'll start taking chances more.. to some it comes easy, but others take more time.. I dont think its something you need to rush, but if you want to get confident fast, just throw yourslef out there.. do stuff.. you might find you can do many things.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

So maybe the point is we must dare to try something, and after we had experience with it, it'll give us some confidence?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

So maybe the point is we must dare to try something, and after we had experience with it, it'll give us some confidence?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.