Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage Problems - Minitokyo

Userpage Problems

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I've been trying to update my userpage background for well over an hour now, and it continues to refuse to accept it. The Content update worked, the Colors Layout update worked, but the skin itself isn't uploading. I've tried this on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, I've emptied the caches of all the browsers I've been using at least a hundred times, the sizes of the images are all correct, and they're all jpegs, so I just have one question: What the heck is going on???

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hmm, for doing all of the above, that's a good question. Are the images being uploaded in their proper places?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MakhanI've been trying to update my userpage background for well over an hour
now, and it continues to refuse to accept it. The Content update
worked, the Colors Layout update worked, but the skin itself isn't
uploading. I've tried this on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari,
I've emptied the caches of all the browsers I've been using at least a
hundred times, the sizes of the images are all correct, and they're all
jpegs, so I just have one question: What the heck is going on???

I suppose you should wait it out, because it takes some time to upload the skins and everything else. My best advice to you would probably be patience - try it again some other time, and hopefully it'll get through once more.

This isn't the first time it has happened before, and I used to remember way back when on MT when the skins on the page weren't updated for like almost weeks. Yeah - the Christmas theme was fun though. lol - those were the good times.

Anyways, good luck, and patience is all it takes, really. You can ask on exentric's thread if you need more help, but I'm sure you got it through.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ME AND MY SEXYNESS

how do you guys get to rank 12

SEX IS MY WEAPON I USE IT TO GET RESPECT

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by 968258how do you guys get to rank 12

In other words, I have no idea what you mean over here. lol - Sorry. Can you redefine your question and clarify it? I haven't recalled ranks before on MT. O_o

Levels?

Then check over here for all the answers to your general questions.

http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/2/

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

do you mean rank or level???

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD the problem is your suppose to upload the images/slices on FireFox.
Upload the images/slices, Click submit, and Click Submit again.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.