Best Videogame genre

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Cancel

I suppose most of you would agree with me that RPG's are the best videogames,
They have a lot of work on them, and not just programming, Plot, artwork, system...
they are COMPLETE videogames, i could say they are even better than movies in a lot of ways.
But besides those there are FPS (first person shooters) and RTS (Real Time Strategy) and since most of you like strategy games i think that's a though question.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Cancel

Really i can play anything you give me, less the sims I think that game is for somebody that doesn't have social life neither own life, I don't really believe that you can compare among a game RPG to other types of games, for the reason that they are not the same style, there are always people that they likes a single type of games but there really is not a comparison point to say that the RPG is better than the other types of games.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Cancel

id actually go with a real good fighting or multiplayer game cause its not as much fun playing by yourself, but i do love rpgs

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Cancel

I like more RPG's, also like FPS but the RPG's are my favs. I don't like strategy games.

Earn money reading e-mails here

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Cancel

I like RPGs and Survival Horror games. X3 Fun fun.. and cute racing games are nice too.

• Jun 21, 2004

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Cancel

Quote: ..and cute racing games are nice too.

?!
How can a racing game be cute??

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Cancel

Rpg's are my fav genre too. Rpg's usually have a good story and last a long time.

Signature

Cancel

Quote:

Quote: ..and cute racing games are nice too.

?! How can a racing game be cute??

haha maybe like mariokart.....?

Cancel

RPG's but I like RTS games too. I play Homeworld 2 for some time now and I don't get bored by it...

Signature

• Jun 21, 2004

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Cancel

I really like RPG's i'd like to have more of it in mah collection ^^" but i like racing games too ! and games Like Tekken or Soul Calibur, and games Like DMC and dmc2, and games like ZOE, ZOE: The 2nd runner/Anubis, sport games hell i also like FPS like Farcry

i guess you can't really say which game Genre is the best....-_- at least i cant since i like so many games...does that make me a freak?

kino

kino

tabibito

Cancel

yeah rpg's are the best. but i dun mind action like, DMC or MGS for consoles that is
as for fps, they're my fav type of game on pc :D

Signature Image

Cancel

RPGs all the way, mainly because I can't shoot to save my life and strategy's not much better. X) I like to try, though.

ctrl

JocyWineStar

Cancel

i like all kinds of games as long they are fun to play with, but i hv to say that my 1st choses has to be RPG also.

• Jun 21, 2004
Cancel

I used to think RPGs, RPGs, RPGs... Now i'm not so sure. My biggest problem with traditional RPGs are the lack of control you have over your characters; when you stop and think about the whole concept (going into battle time and time again while choosing moves from menus) it actually seems quite boring in a way. Basically lack of control is my biggest problem with RPGs you choose an attack they attack it's random whether they hit or miss. Despite all the spells out there, there really isn't a whole lot of strategy in traditional RPGs (unless matching elements is what you would consider strategy...). Never the less at the same time RPGs have great storylines so that more than makes up for the defunct battle systems (it's not that I hate RPGs it's just that sometimes I wish I could just do more and have more control over what my character did...). Anyway... My favorite genre would have to be... I have no idea anymore o_O... There's so much genre meshing going around now a days in the gaming industry it's hard to choose one genre in genreal. I'll go with First Person Shooters (even though many FPSs rip off of each other now a days -_-!) followed closely by RPG/Action games (Zelda, etc.) and then from there it's a tie between fighting games and racing games (both genres have their great games but are also loaded with an abundance of crap games as well).

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Cancel

RPGs and FPS! >.> I've never been good at RTS...

Cancel

Well, I like all genres except sports but I would have to say that RPGs is my favorite

• Jun 21, 2004

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

Cancel

I like all but, I enjoy RPGs the most.

• Jun 21, 2004

evol_kimchi

evol_kimchi

bastard

Cancel

Love RPG's, but I've recently gotten into strategy-rpgs like, disgaea, front mission, ff tactics

this hex was delivered spent

• Jun 21, 2004

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Cancel

I love rpgs! But arcade style games such as DDR rock too!

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Cancel

I like RTS and FPS (but only the really good ones), RPG's are my next fav.

Signature

Cancel

I have a question. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if this is the right thread but here goes.
Does anyone play Guilty Gear X and knows information about Testament. Because I was wondering what the blue and purple girl-creature-thing's name was. I can't seem to find it anywhere on any website.

• Jun 23, 2004

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Cancel

im a fan of RPGs ^_^

Signature

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Cancel

simulation and rpg game

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Cancel

FPS, and real time rgp...none of this menue selecting crap for me baby!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

• Jun 23, 2004

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.