Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Videogame genre - Minitokyo

Best Videogame genre

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

RPGs...and I like the one's where it's like first-person and you go around shooting people from that point of view XD

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Rpg is my favourite genre.

Member of [Hispanime]

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

RPGs!!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

FPSs for me, going all the way back to Spear of Destiny. When Doom came out I could hardly believe it.

Other than that I like racing and combat flying. WWI biplanes, the A10 tank killer and, best of all, the Apache helicopter gunship.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Fighting and FPS games. My brother pretty much has me beat at everything else....

Signature
The King of the Monsters

RPG's and of course FPS also MMORPG's!!!

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

fps!! its so fun to blow people into little pieces with some big caliber.... Painkiller is my fav for this i cant stop playing it !!! also like fighting like soul calibur and RTS like Warcraft 3, the story is so cool in that game...
i dont play RPG since FF3 and Chrono Trigger on the SNES those seem to be the best RPG in the gaming history.... ive played the Guild Wars E3 for Everyone event and this game rock mmorpg with no montly fee joy!!!!

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

I've always liked racing games a lot. I used to be really into rpgs, but they are just too long for my taste now.

If I smile and don

RPGs! Very immersible if it's a good game..

I like playing RPG's, but I gotta have my action games. Looking forward to Devil May Cry 3

RockinX64

N64 fanboy

Action/Adventure/RPG's, like Zelda, my favorite series of games.

Some may not think it is Action/Adventure/RPG, but RPG's don't need leveling up to be considered RPG's, I mean, look at Pokémon Trading Card Game and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

And if leveling up defined the genre, then Dragon Ball Final Bout for PS would be RPG, as there is a leveling up mode in there.

RPGs !!!!

yyyyeeessss

ff is the best !!!!! XD XD

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

yeah RPG's populated so much of the gaming industry.

RPG's for me, also FPSs and stuff

fighting and rpg

blair

('o') destiny

rpg all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature

I like Survival horror,Rpg and racing game

In the deep jungle

DJ-OVNI

DJ-OVNI

Team Rocket wants you!

I like RPG's a lot not because the playing rules (such as attack, item, menus, speak, blablabla), I like them because they have a good story that involves you in there and there is something new or you don't expect it (also there are very bad stories in a RPG like Pokemon, but you can live with that, and even it is addictive).

Also the FPS are good but only if there is a story or a real backup of why are you there shooting to all that moves (even if there is an ally) or in the worst of the cases, to anything that doesn't move.

Fighting games are not my type, because are booring and they foment the violence too much, the only fighting game that I like is Super Smash Brothers Meele.

RTS are pretty good not because of graphics, it's because the strategy that you use to win the game.

Racing games, I think they are one of the best, but it's not because you make a lap all over again and start over with a new car or in a new circuit. The perfection and the strategy are the real challenge in those games and that is the real fun (and if you can tune up your car it's funnier than those that you can't like Need For Speed Underground 1,2 or Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed). In a racing game, if you add items in the cicuit like Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing, the real fun lies if you play with your friends and watch them how they say a lot of mean words to you just beacuse you took his/her 1st fair place with a bobby item, lol.

Member of Anti-Ecchi-Club
Member of Hispanime

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

For me Action/adventure, rpg, fighting, racing, fps and side scrollers

In my opinion the genre really doesnt matter (except maybe sports) its all aobut how good the game is.

l like JRPG

Shady14

Shady14

[paranoia.shady]

fps games are pretty good, since most of them have online capability and detailed graphics

Fulle

Fulle

Paladin

I love RPG's...I only play them...^_______^. But I like Tenchu Saga too.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I like the Survival Horror genre the most. RPGs are also worth it.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

I'm a big fan of RPG's and multiplayer games

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.