Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Videogame genre - Minitokyo

Best Videogame genre

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

I like to play RPG, racing , multiplayer, FPS games , Shooters, fighting.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

RPG and adventure goes hand-in-hand together. They do indeed go well - like Kingdom Hearts,

But none is complete without a good storyline too. And not all RPG games have to be fully turned-based, I love games that are semi-turn based and real-time as well.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

RPG's my favourite genre.
2D fighters are good too ^^

adventure action is the best... its rpg without the random battles and turnbase attacks
like Zelda or Devil may cry....ahh good times good times

long live, Nintendo!

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Most probably RPG for me, I don't want to end my game too fast like action games do... rpg's is a great long-term type of game. :)

Shady14

Shady14

[paranoia.shady]

Quote by CelessaRPG and adventure goes hand-in-hand together. They do indeed go well - like Kingdom Hearts,
But none is complete without a good storyline too. And not all RPG games have to be fully turned-based, I love games that are semi-turn based and real-time as well.

Apart from FPSs, I also love RPGs, and I think that we should see some more realtime/action rpgs, I've never actually owned any of the Knights of the Old Republic games, but I have played it, and it really does seem to be the next generation of RPG gaming - and, of couse, it's Star Wars :)

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Old RPG (Lufia, FF, Dungeon Master, Breath of Fire...) are my favorite
I also love some old FPS like Descent...

I don't really like Car/Fighting games cause I always lose :lol

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

RPG

RPG, Fighting, FPS and sneaking games

Fighting games, specially 2D ones .... my favourite is ... well, check my uploaded scans and see :D

Anything with fun multiplayer. The most consistant genre for this is probably fighting games. :)

my fav game types are mecha, and first person shooters... jus gotta love those giant robots!!! ^_^

although RPGs do have a special place in my heart, i love fighting games the most. there just so easy to get in to. unlike RPGs (which is my second favorite, by the way), they can be picked up very easily and can be enjoyed by a group of friends rather than solo. the soul calibur series is especially my favorite because its just pure, absolute fun.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

RPG and FPP. are my favorites. I can spend all day playing in those types of games

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

RPGs all the way, plus i onli realli buy rpgs rite now since its more worth my money and i kno it will take me more than a few days to beat the game

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

RPG and adventure

terry645

terry645

smile

In this room there is no discution
RPG is the only

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 07:57am
There are RPG like:
Seiken denensetsu 3
Chrono triger
Final Fantasy of youre chooise
}
There are the besT

we are only star's dust

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

first person shooters

why am i the only anime fan that hates RPGs?! i have yet to understand the anime-RPG correlation phenomenon. . .can someone please explain that too me

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

i would have to say rpg games

What could be better than RGP ? Only jRPG. I thik they are fantastic, that's what make people play chrono trigger and other old jRPGs on Emulators, when they havel all this FPS/Strategic/quest PC games.

Have no fear - bART is here !

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel RPG is the best

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.