Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you make a luminous moon effect? - Minitokyo

How do you make a luminous moon effect?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

Hello i need a tutorial on how to make a luminous moon effect cause i cant seem to find one in the photoshop tutorial link posted here in Minitokyo, good tutorial have one but.. its blank
Can you help me thanks!!

Ill be using in my new wallpaper thanks ;)

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Step by step:

- Start off by using the ellipse marquee tool. Hold the shift button while making the ellipse so that it becomes a perfect circle.
- Render clouds in the circle. Make sure that most of the rendering is white.
- Create a new channel (Alpha 1), and make sure the same ellipse marquee is selected.
- Render clouds again, making sure most of the rendering is white.
- Hold the Ctrl button (Command on a Mac) and press the Alpha 1 layer. The lightest spots will be highlighted.
- Return to the layers mode and select your brushes. Use a soft brush at about size 300 with an opacity of about 30 percent. On the top right, select brushes and make sure the texture you select is clouds. Make sure your foreground color is white. Go over the highlighted areas with the white about 2 to 3 times.
- Select the color you want the moon to be by pressing Ctrl + U (Command U on a Mac). Make sure colorize is checked. Adjust lightness and saturation accordingly.
- Then go to the blending options for the same layer. Use the outer glow and inner glow effects. For outer glow, make sure the opacity is about 90 percent and the size is about 200. You may also add in a little bit of choke, not a whole lot. For inner glow, make sure the opacity is about 75 percent and the size is about 35. Also, make sure the colors of the 2 glows are nearly white with the color you selected for your moon. That's it.

If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

is there any chance the one in your sig have a wallpaper version because that is the design iam making hehhe.. :) using morrigan in a fullmonn bg :)

btw do you have any stock photo of old dark tree that will compliment with the fullmoon effect!!

Thanks...

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.