Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen Lied episode 14 - Minitokyo

Elfen Lied episode 14

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

That's right, episode 14. A reliable site says there will be an extra episode of Elfen Lied, which will probably get released in japan on April on DVD. Well, what do you think? Good or bad news? It will screw up the whole story or give us even more reasons to love this series?

Member of "[Hispanime]".

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

ONLY ONE extra episode? youre kidding me. where did you get this info?

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Quote by kumiloveONLY ONE extra episode? youre kidding me. where did you get this info?

Wondering the same thing...

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

i heard that there was one comin out also, from alot of places actually.. however i heard it was focusing mainly on nana. so i dunno how well its gunna turn out

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Hey, don't be so rude, it's a great new :)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

What I wonder is: what it could happen in this extra episode?

Will it be full Flash Back? provide more background? add new story?
Maybe it's for presenting Elfen Lied 2? (I don't know if it will exist, but who know?)

Anyone had an idea?

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

kumilove

kumilove

if its only going to be one episode, then its going to be an hour and a half episode at the least ^^.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Quote by kumiloveif its only going to be one episode, then its going to be an hour and a half episode at the least ^^.

:o a movie episode ... with a new Diclonius ... cool :)

William Shakespeare

kumilove

kumilove

Quote by Veronika

Quote by kumiloveif its only going to be one episode, then its going to be an hour and a half episode at the least ^^.

i was only kidding lol :) but that would be cool if it actually happend

Story-Weaver

Story-Weaver

Another story begins...

I seem to remember reading a while back when I'd just finished the series that the manga had a much more cutesy ending with Lucy coming and living with the guy (whatwashisnameagain?). If that's what they're going to do in Ep 14 I don't want to see it at all - it would spoil the really great ending of the series that I loved.

I don't know if that's what this is though - first I've heard of an episode 14 being planned.

See my web page! Or my blog.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I heard about 14th episode too ^_^, I wonder what it'll be, I hope it won't screw the story up.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Quote by kumilove

Quote by Veronika

Quote by kumiloveif its only going to be one episode,
then its going to be an hour and a half episode at the least
^^.

i was only kidding lol :) but that would be cool if it actually happend

Well ... I guess it could be really interesting :)

William Shakespeare

A new episode ? it's a great new :)

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Quote by Story-WeaverI seem to remember reading a while back when I'd just finished the
series that the manga had a much more cutesy ending with Lucy coming
and living with the guy (whatwashisnameagain?). If that's what they're
going to do in Ep 14 I don't want to see it at all - it would spoil the
really great ending of the series that I loved.

Isn't the manga different from the anime? Here's hoping that they won't end the anime like the manga.

I Wish Have Elfen Lied Movie.

from what i heard on previous forums, there is only 13 elfen lied episodes, but 14? damn thats gonna be a killer episode, cant wait to see wat happens after those gun shots and that horn :)

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

Well the release date of Elfen Lied 7th Note is 04/21, the title for the unbroadcast episode is called "Toriame nite." I'm sure shortly after the dvd/vhs release some fan-subbers will take care of us. I'll be getting the DVD, but won't make a fan-sub, but at least I can give some info when it is out if it takes too long for a fan-sub. Not any spoilers of course.

Signature

yay is that right i cant wait

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

04/21? Thanks. Hope it'll be available on the internet soon. (^ ^)

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

i´m looking forward to that ... i really disappointed of this open end (was not that open but not i am not satisfied ^^)
i wonder how it goes on and what happened to Lucy(nyuu .. whatever ^^) .. i really hope that this episode got a fansub .. it is not existing another way to get or see it in the place where i belong to xD

In dem Sinne lasst uns sehen wie das Gemetzel (oder auch nicht xD) weiter geht ^^ .... vielleicht eine romantische Episode (ich hoffe es mal) :)

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

they said it will only come on the dvd....
the thing is that i cant come up with anything what they could show on this episode...
anyway its good news....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Thanks for the release date, Endofanubis. I'll be looking forward for any fan-sub. Now it's just left to see if it sucks or not.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

It isn't an episode 14 per se. <_< It's a "Special Episode" (what the kanji says) that takes place sometime in the middle of the series itself.

o wow an episode 14 yay i thought it kinda ended abrubtly probably tried to shove the manga into a compressed 13 episodes like they tried to shove 85 chapters of midori no hibi into 13 episodes :sweat:

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.