Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No downloads appear - Minitokyo

No downloads appear

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I looked around a bit before starting this topic so hopefully I don't repeat another one's topicquestion. It's about when you clicked on a downloadlink and no picture appears. Usually, I simply go back and click again and this works most of the time. Some pictures, this only happens to me with scans, don't appear full-size no matter how many times I reload the page or click again on the downloadlink. Is there anything known about this problem?

There's also another question on my mind. Is it okay if I would post a question on that thread's submission if someone could send me that scan because I can't download it or do I need to PM the one who posted it?

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

If you can't download a scan, either level up (but it looks like you shouldn't have a problem) or add the scan to your favorites and wait until later. It's pretty rude to ask for someone to send you a scan.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I kno what u mean, there's sum dl that wont upload no matter how many times u refreash but the best u can do is just fav the image. You can probably ask the person if he/she still has the scan and ask to reload [Not sure if that's rude XD]

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I haven't been able to download any scan for a couple of weeks now. I can't see any icons ar avatars or previews to even know if I want them. I have been succesfully downloading for seven or eight months previous to this. i also tried to upload a pic and it just kept timing out on me. The danger being that if you keep trying and it does eventually get through, then there will suddenly be six of them. So now I'm too frightened to keep trying. I can't see anyone's work to comment on it. I feel like I have been kicked out of MT

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Quote by egnirysIt's pretty rude to ask for someone to send you a scan.

Well, I explain the reason why I send them a PM in the message plus I didn't knew what to do else. Besides, I'm merely asking them not forcing them to send it, they can just say yes or no.

Anyway, I'll keep this in mind next time, thanks for clearing it out for me.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.